Junior Microsoft Field Engineer - Client Support Team
Company: Bowman Williams
Posted on: February 25, 2021
We were founded in the 1950s as a copier company as a 5-person
company and have since grown to a 400+ employee corporation,
supporting over 20,000 organizations with all their IT needs from
on-prem to cloud. We are always growing and currently looking for a
Junior Microsoft Field Engineer - Client Support Team. The Junior
Microsoft Field Engineer - Client Support Team is responsible for
providing onsite support at our clients' locations (local travel
only in Stamford area). This relates to all technology utilized by
the client, including workstations, servers, printers, networking
equipment, internet service providers, telephone system support,
and third-party software. The Junior Microsoft Field Engineer -
Client Support Team also carries project implementation
responsibilities with regards to all implemented products &
technologies. This includes, but is not limited to, workstation
builds and deployments, server & network equipment installations,
ISP deployments, application installation and upgrades, business
continuity and disaster recovery testing.
- IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's
core business applications
- Support services for Microsoft related technologies: This
includes areas such as basic troubleshooting of Exchange/O365, and
adds/moves/changes for AD accounts.
- Work with the project management team on PC builds and network
- Troubleshoot PC connectivity issues.
- Remote access solution (VPN) implementation and support
- Document and update the client environment
- Escalate service issues when required
- Communication with customers as required, keeping them informed
of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed
- Monitor network performance for availability, utilization and
latency. Take the appropriate measures to resolve throughput
issues, escalating to the support team as required.
- 4-year degree in Computer & Information Science, Computer
Information Systems, or closely related field is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an onsite or field service
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
Candidate needs to be able to tailor communication to the proper
skill level of the end-user, and include the appropriate detail to
manage the end-user's expectations.
- Enlists the support of others, identifies key decision makers
and builds alliances to advance business needs.
- Ability to improve customer service satisfaction
- Enter and update all work as service tickets into ConnectWise.
Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training
materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University
- Salary Range - $55k - $65k
- Outstanding benefits package (incl. medical, dental, vision,
life, and supplementary insurance)
- 401(k) plan *Actual salary for Junior Microsoft Field Engineer
- Client Support Team to commensurate with experience* Opportunity
Location Stamford, CT Proposed Salary $55,000 - $65,000 Bowman
Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service
Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of
America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good
resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the
Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Keywords: Bowman Williams, Stamford , Junior Microsoft Field Engineer - Client Support Team, IT / Software / Systems , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!