Senior Cisco Network Engineer
- IPT specialist: CCNP-Voice or better
- 5-10yrs experience
- Project leader
- Good communication and documentation skills
- High professional individual with over 12 years of strong
experience as Sr Cisco Network Engineer.
- Currently has the following IT Professional certifications
active: CCNP, CCNA, CCDA, CCDP, CCIE (written) and A+
- Extensive experience with architecture, designing and
configuration of IT Infrastructure.
- Analyze and resolve network hardware, software, and
communications related problems.
- Advanced experience with installation, configuration and
troubleshooting network components including, routers, switches,
firewalls and wireless controllers.
- Possess outstanding communication and customer services
- Hands-on experience with at least two of the following firewall
platforms: PIX / ASA, Forti net, Sto negate, or Cyberguard.
- Hands-on experience with CiscoWorks.
- Hands-on experience with NetScout.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco VSS technology.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco / Tandberg VTC infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with Cisco SSL-VPN technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Linux, BSD, or AIX systems.
- Hands-on experience developing scripts using various shells and
other scripting languages (for example Perl, Tcl, Expect)
- Good understanding of network and server virtualization.