Java Full-Stack Developer
Company: Keyland Consulting
Posted on: February 23, 2021
The candidate will be responsible for software design,
development and support of business critical applications within a
formal Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Must be capable of
contributing and collaborating as a member of a high-performing
software development team. Ability to deliver high-quality software
solutions and meet aggressive milestones on
- Work with architects and Customer stake holders to design and
implement Enterprise systems with primary focus on Ecommerce and
Micro services using Customer mandated tools and patterns.
- Participate in POC, Architecture Definition, Product and tool
evaluations, build High level and detailed design documentations,
sequence diagrams etc.
- Dock-erize applications and implement CICD Pipeline on cloud
and monitor and maintain the production systems.
- Adopt SRE practices - bringing software development practices
to operations and bringing continuous improvements through
automation, pro-active monitoring, security analysis, etc.Skills:
- End to end implementation of 3-4 Micro Service based
- Customer interaction role with experience working in
distributed teams and managed 4-5 members in a technical lead role.
Knowledge in Ecommerce domain desired.
- Hands-on experience and strong knowledge in REST Services,
Micro Service Design Patterns and implementation, related tools and
- Strong in Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, Filter, - Flexible to work
outside Industry standard frameworks on Customer mandated
frameworks and design patterns
- Proficient in OOAD using UML and Java design patterns
- Experience with JMS, IBM MQ, Kafka, Google Cloud Platform
Pub/Sub or other message brokers.
- Strong in NoSQL like MongoDB and good understanding of RDBMS.
Data Modelling, GraphQL, distributed transactional management like
saga patterns and multi phase commits. Knowledge of Cloud based
data stores desirable.
- Knowledge and Experience in designing Physical and logical
architectures, sequence diagrams, data flow diagrams etc.
- Knowledge on Performance, Security and automation strategies
for Web based and API services.
- Knowledge on Agile methodologies and quality processes like
TDD, Review effectiveness, Code coverage and tools related to
- Strong Dev Ops back ground with Hands On expertise in CI/CD,
Automation of Build/Release Management using tools like maven/ant,
Docker, Kubernetes, Container Registries, Ansible.
- Preferred Google Cloud Platform back ground and knowledge on
Cloud containers (GKE), cloud security, cloud deployment models
etc. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Keyland Consulting, Stamford , Java Full-Stack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Woodbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!