Company: JK Partners, Inc.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
- Implementing data platform services, events, messaging, and
- Leveraging cloud computing and data storage technologies
- Designing and building flexible data APIs
- Creating cutting-edge visualizations for operating and
exploring model data What You'll Bring
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, or
- Perfectionist regarding clean design and engineering of code
- High-output, high-quality programming expertise in at least one
of Python, Java, or Scala
- Expertise in data communication services, e.g. REST, AMQP,
RabbitMQ, Kafka, and Kinesis
- Mastery of modern collaborative software lifecycle tools, e.g.
Git, Jira, Bamboo, Jenkins
- Experience working with a variety of data technologies, e.g.
SQL Server, S3, and Aurora
- Practical experience with containerized and cloud computing,
e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, AWS Who You Are
- Mature, thoughtful, and a natural fit for a collaborative,
- Hard-working and eager to learn in a fast-paced, innovative
- Committed to intellectual integrity, transparency, and
- Motivated by the transformational effects of
Keywords: JK Partners, Inc., Stamford , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!