Associate Product Developer- HAY
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: February 22, 2021
If you need assistance in completing the employment application,
please contact the Job Description - Associate Product Developer-
HAY (22656) Job Description Associate Product Developer- HAY
Description About this Opportunity
As an Associate Product Developer - HAY, you will support the
product development process across several product portfolios
within your designated category. You'll utilize strong project
management and organizational skills to assist Product Developers
to ensure new products are commercialized on time and within
budget. You will manage multiple tasks simultaneously and
demonstrate flexibility to support all aspects of Product
Development roles and responsibilities.
What You'll Do
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others,
and be an owner every day as you . .
- Manage project schedules to meet critical company
- Ensure new developments meet target costs and margin
- Generate Request for Quote (RFQ) bid packages for new
developments and manage review/selection process
- Collaborate with Engineering to review designer and supplier
drawings to ensure adherence to design intent and product
- Facilitate prototyping with Engineering and/or Suppliers
- Conduct in-depth review of prototypes to ensure products meet
or exceed all standards for: build quality, ease of assembly,
packaging, comfort, value, etc.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain/Sourcing and Compliance to ensure
all regulatory, sustainability, and performance documentation are
obtained from the suppliers.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Compliance to facilitate all
performance and packaging testing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in Fulfillment and
Supply Chain/Sourcing to award programs to suppliers and establish
the most effective value stream/supply chain.
- Create quality criteria for all new programs and
maintain/develop Quality Assurance Protocol with Suppliers.
- Communicate key issues (i.e., schedules, resource constraints,
launch plans) in a clear and timely manner to the category
- Performs additional responsibilities as requested to achieve
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we're looking for if you have . .
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Design, Business, or a related
- 2+ years of experience in development-related functions and
- Successfully demonstrated experience of a new product
commercialization, including full development and launch
- Excellent program/project management skills, as demonstrated
through the successful achievement of assigned objectives.
- A developmental, entrepreneurial mind set with abstract
analysis skills and a logical, but flexible, approach.
- Willing to take initiative and accept accountability with a
strong sense of ownership over work.
- A demonstrated high level of personal integrity and business
- Demonstrated expert written/verbal communication skills and a
proven capability to present complex concepts in a concise and
understandable way to a variety of audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, particularly
communicating with team members across cultures and functions.
- Must be financially literate with the ability to perform retail
- 3D CAD and Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Willingness to travel globally as required.
- Knowledge of furniture construction and furniture market
- Luxury/high end experience preferred.
Who We Are
At Herman Miller, our unique culture represents the collective
attitudes, ideas, and experiences of the people who work here. We
focus on protecting the environment, impacting our communities,
exceeding the expectations of our customers through high quality
products, and championing diversity in all areas of the business,
and together we are on a journey toward a better world. We support
the well-being of our employees in and outside of work by providing
a variety of opportunities including award-winning work-life
integration resources, development programs, complex health and
wellness offerings, and much more.
Herman Miller is a globally recognized provider of furnishings and
related technologies and services. Headquartered in West Michigan,
we have relied on innovative design for over 100 years to solve
problems for people wherever they work, live, learn, and heal.
Herman Miller is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an
equal opportunity employer including veterans and people with
disabilities. Schedule : Full-time Employee Status : Regular Travel
: No Shift : First Work Schedule : 8am-5pm Primary Location :
United States-Connecticut-Stamford If you need assistance in
completing the employment application, please contact the
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Stamford , Associate Product Developer- HAY, IT / Software / Systems , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!