Supervisor - Operations - Staffing
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Supervisor - Operations - Staffing--RemoteJob ID:
2023-14453Type: Regular Full-Time# of Openings: 1Category: Customer
Service CenterCareCentrixOverviewCome join a dynamic, growing team
in an innovative, game-changing, healthcare organization.
CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient
care. This position supervises a team of non-exempt associates
within assigned unit in Operations. Monitors performance and
productivity of individuals and the team and takes appropriate
action to ensure department goals are met including, but not
limited to regular scheduled and just-in-time coaching,
recommending re-training, performance management and mentoring
associates. Manages payer, provider and patient complaint
resolution. Consistently identifies areas of opportunity/process
improvement within department and recommends solutions as
necessary. Schedule: Monday - Friday, 10am - 6:30pm EST plus
holiday coverage. ResponsibilitiesIn this Job, you will:
- Work with team leads to ensure service level metrics are
achieved through regular scheduled and just-in-time coaching
- Support management in driving strategic direction at the lead
and staff level.
- Support leads on escalated interactions, 2nd point of
- Work with team leads and staff employees to drive efficient
call volume activity and management through communication with the
Workforce Management Team and call queue monitoring.
- Support cross-functional process improvement efforts.
- Process of all direct reports timecards and ensuring all
associates are completed.
- Reward and recognize associates monthly for performance above
and beyond expectations.
- Perform interviews for new hires and tracking for all
requisitions at the lead associate and associate level.
- Review and adhere to all Company policies and procedures and
the Employee Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned.QualificationsYou should get in touch
if you have:
- Associate's Degree or the equivalent work experience plus a
minimum of one years of experience in a lead/supervisory role.
- Demonstrated success in leading others.
- A minimum of 2 years' of experience in operations, preferably
in the medical, insurance or healthcare field is also
- Strong technical knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong reporting skills.What we offer:
- Competitive salary range: $50k - $70k (depending on experience)
plus Bonus Incentives
- Full range of benefits including Health, Dental and Vision with
HSA Employer Contributions and Dependent Care FSA Employer
- Generous PTO, 401K Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, free
on-demand Virtual Fitness Training and more.
- Advancement opportunities, professional skills training, and
- Great culture with a sense of community.CareCentrix maintains a
drug-free workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard
to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified
disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any
other category protected by Federal or State law. #IDCCPlease see
Keywords: Carecentrix, Stamford , Supervisor - Operations - Staffing, Human Resources , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!