HR Coordinator (Stamford, CT)
Company: Bellwether Staffing Solutions, LLC
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Location: Stamford, CT - $28.00 - $34.00 HourlyWe are currently
recruiting for a Human Resources Coordinator in Stamford, CT
(Hybrid schedule in-office 3 days and remote 2 days. This is a
temporary position for 2-3 months covering a leave and assisting
during a very busy time. The ideal candidate will have 1-2+ years
of experience working in HR. $28.00-$34.00 Hourly. The HR
Coordinator supports the execution of HR practices, programs,
procedures, processes, and objectives. This position is responsible
for maintaining employee records and paperwork in addition to
supporting the recruitment process, employee onboarding and
offboarding. This individual will be responsible for ensuring all
candidates and hiring managers have a positive experience
throughout the recruiting, onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Responsible for new employee onboarding to include preparation
of offer letters, initiating background checks, processing new hire
paperwork and Form I-9 verification as well as eVerify.
- Interface with managers, IT, and others as necessary to ensure
onboarding tasks are complete to include notification of new hire
joining, request for equipment and access, etc.
- Maintain accurate employee data in Dayforce which may include
new hire information, termination details, updating organizational
structure changes, job titles, salary increases, and other
- Support the recruiting process by handling logistics and
scheduling candidate interviews both virtually and in person.
- Escort candidates during on-site interview to help ensure a
positive interviewing experience.
- Schedule debrief meeting with Hiring Manager, interviewers, and
- Help ensure a seamless end-to-end experience for candidates,
hiring managers and recruiters with regard to interview scheduling,
onboarding processes and offboarding processes
- Conduct New Hire Orientation virtually and in person as
required. Orientation covers Office logistics such as ID badges,
parking, security, benefits, policies, intranet, and timekeeping in
Dayforce and includes fielding questions from new hires during the
session to ensure clarity on the content.
- 1-2+ years Human Resources experience, required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Strong oral and written communication skillsLocal candidates
only. Must live within commutable range to Stamford, CT (Hybrid
schedule in-office 3 days and remote 2 days). This is a temporary
position for 2-3 months covering a leave and assisting during a
very busy time. The ideal candidate will have 1-2+ years of
experience working in HR. $28.00-$34.00 Hourly. To apply email
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Bellwether Staffing Solutions, LLC, Stamford , HR Coordinator (Stamford, CT), Human Resources , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!