Company: Piping Rock Health Products
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Piping Rock Health Products, founded in 2011, winning Long
Island's Top Workplaces Award four years in a row, is supported by
a group of vitamin visionaries with over 40 years of industry
experience and a carefully curated team of talented associates.
Piping Rock is a global vitamin and supplement manufacturer with an
unwavering commitment to creating quality wellness products. Being
deemed an essential business from the start of the COVID-19
pandemic, Piping Rock has kept its doors open, production moving,
and associates safe. We believe that family always comes first, and
that the dedication of our associates is the key ingredient to our
We proudly offer: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match,
Pet insurance, company paid life insurance and more! We reward the
hard work of our team members with fun and exciting company events,
Picnic, BBQ Packages, Holiday Celebrations, and associate referral
bonuses! Join our growing family today!
We are looking to hire an HR Coordinator to join our Corporate HR
department. If you have a passion for wellness and healthy living,
and you are interested in a career in Human Resources, this could
be the job for you! The Human Resources Coordinator will assist
with the duties of all facets of the Human Resources department and
support associates across multiple facilities and states. You will
work closely with HR leadership, learning all disciplines of the
business, giving you the opportunity to develop your career while
working in a thriving business.
Roles & Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Filing of I-9s and terminated associates' I-9s.
- Sort and distribute weekly paychecks.
- Enter new hire info on 30-75-90-day review log, send review
form/process to supervisors/managers, and follow-up for receipt of
- General department filing including weekly payroll
- Respond to general HR Connect inquiries with a 24-hour response
time and keep inbox in orderly fashion
- Delegate HR Connect inquiries (e-mail, phone calls and
voicemail) to appropriate HR team member and ensure follow-up is
provided to associate.
- Create and distribute badges to active associates due to lost
or broken badges.
- Maintain database for associate, visitor, and temp badges,
including facility transfers, terminations, shift changes, addition
of facilities, etc.
- Maintain active and current labor law posters and required
postings in all facilities.
- Assist Payroll Specialist with entering of new hire data into
the payroll system.
- Create new hire personnel and benefit folders.
- Create and send weekly termination letters as required by
- Review unemployment claims and respond. (when necessary)
- Review quarterly unemployment report and ensure accuracy and
- E-mail/Call new hires to remind of benefit enrollment
eligibility and assist in enrolling in benefits
- Receive, sort, and distribute departmental mail.
- Verifications of employment.
- Create monthly TV presentations and coordinate with art
department for posting.
- Coordination and upkeep of Covid questionnaire, maintenance of
logs, support to all locations, main contact for corporate
- Support Sr. HR Manager, Payroll Specialist and Benefits
Specialist with various department projects.
- Assist HR Department as needed.
- Ability to proficiently communicate in both English and Spanish
(both written and verbal).
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Psychology, Human Resources, or
similar field preferred.
- 1+ year of HR experience or comparable professional
- High attention to detail, ability to multi-task, prioritize,
and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including
strong written and verbal communication skills.
- We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to
follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as
maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug
screening processes, which include testing for all illegal
substances per Federal Guidelines.
Piping Rock Health Products, LLC is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Piping Rock Health Products, Stamford , HR Coordinator, Human Resources , Bohemia, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!