Customer Service Manager
Company: Wm Morrison Supermarkets plc
Posted on: September 16, 2023
About The RoleWe Make Morrisons---
From a Bradford market stall to the UK's fourth largest supermarket
we are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers
across the UK over almost 500 stores and an online home delivery
Our business is mainly food & grocery and, uniquely, we source &
process most of the fresh food that we sell through our own
We're recruiting for a high performing Customer Service Manager to
help our business to continue to grow and succeed.
Customers are always at the heart of everything we do. Which is why
we need the best, always leading by example and showcasing
exceptional customer service.
Reporting into the Store Manager, you will also:
- Lead and empower colleagues to always put the customer first
and deliver outstanding customer service
- Listen and respond to our customers feedback and react
- Ensure market leading availability across the store.
- Work with the other Managers in store to lead a supportive and
performance driven department
- Efficiently manage all people routines, taking accountability
of department(s) scheduling, absence, performance and talent
- Deliver training to ensure team have the capability and
confidence to deliver their role
- Enable colleagues to work with confidence across various
- Identify and develop talent within the department
- Build effective relationships with other operating
- Lead colleagues to work with purpose, delivering outstanding
performance against all relevant targets across the
- Take a leadership role within the store
- Ensure resource is planned thoroughly
How do we say thank you?
You will play a vital role in our business and have a huge impact
on our success so not only will you receive excellent training,
support and continued development but we will also offer a
competitive salary and superb benefits package.
Our benefits package not only includes a generous bonus but you
will also receive an attractive pension scheme, private healthcare
as well as a colleague discount that we encourage you to share with
your friends and family.
No doubt you'll have shopped in our stores before, but why not take
a look at some of the areas our customers don't see, such as our
warehouses and colleague canteens to get a real taste of life at
Morrisons. Explore using our 360 tour, please click .
About The CompanyShopkeepers for over 100 years, we love providing
our customers with a great shopping experience they won't find
At just under 500 stores across the UK, our retail colleagues work
as one team to provide plenty of food essentials, a great service
and a buzz people enjoy. It's why our customers keep coming back
The UK's 4th largest supermarket, we provide great value for money
and good quality fresh food and groceries to over 11 million
customers every week. Our focus on freshness makes us stand out as
we prepare more fresh food in-store than any other supermarket.
It's challenging. It's fast-paced. But from Market Street to
checkout our friendly team loves going above and beyond to bring
our customers what they want.
At Morrisons we believe in investing in our colleagues and
industry-leading training programmes. We provide our colleagues
with the opportunities they need to make it to the top. Many of our
store managers started out on the shop floor. They've been there
and done that. It's how they know how to support our colleagues and
help our customers so well.
About YouWhether it's previous experience working in the retail
industry or you have experience in hospitality, the service
industry or travel & tourism, if you have a passion for delivering
exceptional customer service then we want to hear from you.
What do we need from you?
- Experience of managing a team in a fast paced
- You will need to be a great communicator who can share
knowledge, experience and best practices
- You will need to have the ability to build and maintain
relationships with key stakeholders across all areas whilst
- You must be adaptable to change, whilst being able to challenge
- As a Manager, you will actively listen to and respond
effectively to customers and colleagues
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications
from all sections of the community.
Keywords: Wm Morrison Supermarkets plc, Stamford , Customer Service Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!