Guest Services Supervisor
Company: Troon Golf
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Harrison Meadows Country Club is excited to announce the
exceptional career opportunity of Guest Attendant Supervisor. The
Guest Service Attendant Supervisor creates a positive experience by
assisting guests and members with outside services. Provides
guidance to other Guest Services associates.
- Responsible for training, supervising, and setting an example
for all Guest Service Attendants to follow.
- Project a clean, professional, and uniform appearance at all
times; including representing Harrison Meadows Country Club in a
professional and courteous manner at all times; setting an example
in this regard.
- Hold guest service attendants accountable for standards of
service and uniforms.
- Oversee the handling of guests' golf bags in an honest and
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and professional golf car
- Responsible for weekly cart inspection to include battery water
levels, charger inspection and overall car inspection with weekly
- Responsible for golf car GPS to include GPS maintenance and
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and well-organized golf car
storage area; including stocking all necessary supplies and
initiating reorder requests in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working
environment, with continual emphasis on promoting employee health
and safety; assist in training colleagues in proper safety
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, well-stocked and
professional looking practice facility; including picking and
cleaning practice balls, maintain proper inventories of practice
balls, and driving range usage.
- Provide exceptional and enthusiasm service at all times.
- Be fully knowledgeable of current fees and promotions.
- Complete understanding and adherence to the standard operating
- Responsible for completing end of shift procedures accurately
for oneself and all Guest Service Attendants.
- Communicate all issues or needs to Director of Golf in a timely
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
Experience / Education / Certification Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver's license.
- Physical Requirements
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. to shoulder height
- Frequent bending, turning, kneeling and stooping.
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of
Keywords: Troon Golf, Stamford , Guest Services Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Rye, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...