ATTENDANT, CATERING (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Flik Hospitality Group
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time CATERING ATTENDANT
- Location: Loomis Chaffee-4 Batchelder Rd. Windsor, CT 06905
Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule; open availability preferred.
Hours and days may vary; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: 2-3 years prior catering experience preferred.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $24.00 per hour Free meals! Choose from a
delicious variety of fresh food served daily. Receive two free
meals for every shift worked. Additionally, free uniforms and
laundering service available at select locations. We Make Applying
Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to
75000 and search requisition ID number 1084017. The advertised
program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs
with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data
rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and
conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg Diversity of thought and
inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today! What makes FLIK click What makes
FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our
associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We
know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with
hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once
we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their
contributions. We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by
providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest
trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our
people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join
our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isnt merely a job
but the start of a career where you can flourish. Job
SummarySummary: Delivers and serves food at scheduled functions
under the supervision of the catering captain. Ensures the accurate
execution of all events during his/her shift. May drive a catering
delivery truck. Sets up and serves at functions; cleans event area
during and after events; breaks down the setup and leaves the area
neat and clean; returns leftover food and equipment to the catering
facility in a timely manner. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles and delivers all food and supplies for catered
functions to their scheduled locations.
- Logs and maintains food temperatures.
- Arranges tables and decorations.
- Arranges buffet tables with food, beverage and service items
according to standards.
- Serve food and beverages to guests.
- Thoroughly cleans location after event is completed.
- Returns food and beverages, serving equipment and utensils to
- Distributes and collects customer comment cards for catered
- Stocks, cleans and maintains catering facility and
- Ensures guests receive friendly, courteous service at all
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of complete menu and products on
- Maintains clean and safe work environment.
- Follows safety and sanitation policy and procedures at all
- Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Valid driver's license may be required; must possess or able to
obtain a valid food handler's permit and/or alcohol servers' permit
where required by state law. Associates at FLIK are offered many
fantastic benefits. Both full-time and part-time positions offer
the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is
an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance). Req ID: 1084017
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Stamford , ATTENDANT, CATERING (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!