On Call Server - Banquets
Company: Westchester Country Club
Posted on: September 22, 2022
POSITION OBJECTIVES:At Westchester Country Club Banquet Server
will consistently perform service that exceeds the expectations of
the guests being served, by anticipating their needs. Towards that
goal, every Banquet Server must be impeccably groomed with a clean
and tailored uniform, outstanding knowledge of service and waiter
skills, the ability to communicate well, a very positive demeanor,
the ability to work in a team atmosphere, and motivation to go the
extra step. - They will attend to the needs of members and guests
according to well established rules of dining etiquette and perform
various incidental duties to provide superior service in
banquets.SUMMARY REQUIREMENTS:To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to execute each essential job function
satisfactorily. - The requirements listed below are representative
of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. - Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions and/or satisfy the productivity,
performance or qualification standards for the position.ESSENTIAL
- Perform assigned pre-banquet side-duties.
- Handle assigned station and assist other waiters with their
station as necessary.
- Anticipate and fulfill the needs and requests of members and
- Attend pre-function meeting to receive instruction about menu
- Remember and carry out all instructions of the Captain or
- Assist in setting up buffet stations.
- Serve members or guests in a timely manner; places dishes, by
course, in front of each person, according to the instructions of
the Banquet Manager from the left of the guest with the left
- Constantly check on guests in their assigned station to ensure
- Fold napkins and straighten place setting during the event when
guests are not at their table.
- Pours and refills wine, water and coffee and/or other beverages
served with and after the meal.
- Clears soiled dishes to the break-down area as needed carrying
no more than three plates and settings, clearing from the right
with the right hand.
- Observe guests and respond to any additional requests and to
determine when meal has been completed.
- Advise supervisor of any complaints as soon as they occur.
- Performs assigned clean-up and closing duties such as removing
linen, bussing glasses, dishes, silverware, stack chairs, fold and
move tables, return all supplies to storage areas, clean waiter
- Holidays (Easter, July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, etc.)
are a MUST WORK
Keywords: Westchester Country Club, Stamford , On Call Server - Banquets, Hospitality & Tourism , Rye, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!