GROCERY RETAIL RESET SPECIALIST-HOME STORE/ISE PART TIME-SHOPRITE
Location: West Orange
Posted on: August 7, 2022
1GROCERY RETAIL RESET SPECIALIST - Urgently Hiring! -$300 Hiring
Bonus! -CROSSMARK is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated individual
to join our growing team. As part of our family, you'll support our
reputable, well-known grocery clients. We'll get you up to speed
quickly with our online training and learning materials.
Representatives work both independently and as part of a great
team! Start your next chapter with CROSSMARK!
- $300 Hiring Bonus! Earn $$$ as you work.
- No mandatory evening or weekend work.
- Start immediately, online training materials to get you up to
- Health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance,
and 401(k) for those who qualify.
- Competitive weekly pay with the option of direct deposit.
- Drive time and mileage reimbursement for those who
- Employee Referral Bonus Program. Share our opportunities with
your friends and family.
- Work with your favorite in-store, nationally recognized
- Build professional relationships with Store Management and
- Merchandising, resetting, and restocking sections of the store
according to the plan-o-gram.
- Must be available for shifts Monday - Thursday 8:00am -
- Basic computer skills and daily access to the Internet,
printer, and mobile device.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs regularly and up to 60lbs on
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Experience with planograms is a plus!We're continuing to
provide merchandising services to our clients though the pandemic.
We play a vital role in keeping essential products and customer
favorites readily available. CROSSMARK complies with local and
federal regulations and takes precautionary measures to keep our
employees and retail partners safe and healthy.
Keywords: CROSSMARK, Stamford , GROCERY RETAIL RESET SPECIALIST-HOME STORE/ISE PART TIME-SHOPRITE, Hospitality & Tourism , West Orange, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!