Company: Colony Grill - Stamford
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionDuties and Responsibilities:
Planning and Organizing
· Assure proper set up of lounge & bar.
· Familiarize self with every food & beverage item.
· Familiarize self with all prices for all menu items.
· Assure the knowledge of all ingredients in each menu item.
· Contains knowledge of the placement of all menu and liquor items
in the liquor room, beer cooler, and bar to improve operational
· Assures that customers are fully informed as to all menu items –
how they are prepared, what they contain, and portion size.
· Assures that bartenders can ensure guests dining at the bar have
proper set-ups prior to the arrival of the ordered menu items.
(E.g. salt/pepper,crushed red pepper, grated cheese).
· Assures that food and liquor is prepared exactly to the Colony
· Exceed guest expectations at all times.
· Ability to serve customers in accordance with set etiquette
· Anticipation of guests needs.
· Assure proper table maintenance throughout dining experience.
· Knowledge of all liquor laws for the State in which you work.
· Attend to customer complaints as they arise and direct them to
the manager if you have any challenge handling yourself.
· Knowledge of acceptable I.D.'s for the state in which you work
and the ability to properly inspect them for flaws.
· Daily confirmation of new product (both food and liquor)
· Assures proper daily set up from the beginning of the shift until
your shift has terminated
· Ability to always maintain attitude and composure with all guests
as well as co-workers.
· Possesses an honest and diligent attitude at all times.
· Controls according to established policies, standards,and
conduct, dress, hygiene,sanitation, and personal appearance.
· Attendance to all meetings and scheduled training sessions
· Ability to abide by all health code regulations and
· Ability to use physical capabilities such as (but not limited
to): walking, bending, kneeling, lifting, climbing, and
· Ability to transport and carry objects such as kegs, beer, liquor
and wine, glass racks and ice bins weighing up to 100 lbs. numerous
times throughout the shift.
· Ability to stand and exert well paced mobility for periods up to
· Must be able to hear with 100% accuracy with correction.
Credentials and Experience:
· Professional appearance and attitude.
· Ability to deal with multiple tasks effectively and establish
priorities.With a pizza unlike any other, Colony Grill provides
simple enjoyment, exceptional hospitality, and abundant civic
leadership to the communities in which our restaurants are
Keywords: Colony Grill - Stamford, Stamford , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!