FOOD SERVICE UTILITY (FULL & PART-TIME)
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Posted Date: Sep 29, 2021
- We are now hiring for a full&part-time FOOD SERVICE UTILITY
- Location: 68 Hauppauge Road, Commack, NY 11725 Note: online
applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T & P/T; Open schedule.
- Requirement: Prior food service experience is a plus.
- Perks: $200 SIGN-ON BONUS - details provided upon
- Additional Requirement: Positions at this location require a
COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are
offered a position for this account will be asked about their
vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements.
All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions
regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus AvailableWe Make Applying
Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to
75000 and search requisition ID number 912530. Additionally, you
can get in front of the hiring manager faster and share what makes
you unique with a Prerecorded Video Interview! Click here to learn
more!The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that
helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkgDiversity of thought and inclusion
for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your
journey with us today!With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine
delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service,
scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to
dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft
invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality
local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products.
As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in
tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their
clientele nationwide.Job SummarySummary: Maintains kitchen work
areas, and keeps equipment and utensils clean and orderly.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweeps and mops floors to comply with safety and sanitation
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other
food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it into designated containers. Steam
cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work
- Assists with banquet table and front of the house set up.
- Assist with loading or unloading and delivering supplies and
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment as
- Complies with outlined sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Associates at Unidine are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by
law.Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: 912530Hourly
Keywords: Unidine, Stamford , FOOD SERVICE UTILITY (FULL & PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Commack, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!