Physical Therapist Assistant Home Health Full Time
Company: CenterWell Home Health
Location: Deer Park
Posted on: May 25, 2023
DescriptionResponsibilitiesAs a -Home Health Physical Therapist
Assistant, you will:
- Administer the physical therapy treatment plan as developed by
the Physical Therapist.
- Administer non-complex active and passive manual therapeutic
exercises, therapeutic massage, traction heat, light, cold, water,
and electrical modalities to patients.
- Accurately documents daily, weekly, or monthly records of
clients'. Submits clinical paperwork to the office on time each
- Attend educational meetings and coordinates and contributes to
- Notify physical therapist or Executive Director of any
equipment failures, lack of supplies, staff or client changes, and
any other departmental
- Schedule clients and performs varied office tasks.
- Apply concepts of infection control and universal precautions
in performing patient care activities.
- Accept clinical assignments that are consistent with education
and competence to care for patients.
- Promote compliance with all fiscal intermediaries and/or other
third-party payors, through education, coaching, and other
assistance as necessary.Required Experience/Skills:
- Associate degree in Physical Therapy from an American Physical
- Current state license to practice Physical Therapy.
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance and reliable
- Proof of current CPR certification.
- Minimum two years experience as a Physical Therapy
- Comprehensive knowledge of the physical, emotional, social, and
biological changes that occur in the geriatric population.
- Self-directed, enthusiastic, and accepts constructive
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication and
- Communicates and demonstrates a professional image/attitude for
patients, families, clients, coworkers, and others.
- Meets mandatory continuing education requirements of Kindred at
Home and licensing board. Maintains clinical competency in Physical
Therapy practice and theory.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and travel locally.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Maintains current licensure certifications and meets mandatory
continuing education requirements.
- Must read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Must have good and regular attendance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.Scheduled Weekly
Hours40Pay RangeThe compensation range below reflects a good faith
estimate of starting base pay at the time of posting in Hauppauge,
New York. The pay range may be higher or lower based on geographic
location and individual pay decisions will vary based on
demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education,
-$68,300 - $93,950
-Description of BenefitsHumana, Inc. and its affiliated
subsidiaries (collectively, "Humana") offers competitive benefits
that support whole-person well-being. Associate benefits are
designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare
decisions for you and your family while also knowing your life
extends outside of work. Among our benefits, Humana provides
medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings
plan, time off (including paid time off, company and personal
holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental and caregiver leave),
short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and many other
Keywords: CenterWell Home Health, Stamford , Physical Therapist Assistant Home Health Full Time, Healthcare , Deer Park, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...