Physician / Radiology / Connecticut / Permanent / Breast Imager (Radiologist) Job
Company: Tandym Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
A medical center in Connecticut is actively seeking a new Breast
Imager (Radiologist) for a great opportunity with their growing
staff.Responsibilities:The Breast Imager (Radiologist) will be
responsible for handling all breast imaging for the facility.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Hours: 8am to 5pm
- Call Duties: NoneQualifications:
- 2+ years of Radiology experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fellowship-trained and patient-centered Breast Imager
- Board Eligible / CertifiedYour privacy is important to us. For
consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our
recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details
before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
Keywords: Tandym Health, Stamford , Physician / Radiology / Connecticut / Permanent / Breast Imager (Radiologist) Job, Healthcare , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!