Physical Therapist - Per Diem
Company: Northwell Health
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Evaluates and treats patients with disabilities, injuries, and/or
diseases using physical, chemical and mechanical means in
accordance with the written and signed prescription and/or referral
of a state licensed physician or authorized practitioner. Maintains
complete medical records for each patient.
- Administers direct patient care in accordance with the written
and signed prescription of the referring physician or other State
- Utilizes appropriate evaluation techniques with efficiency and
- Designs a treatment program to achieve established
- Makes accurate observations of patient tolerance and/or status
during treatment and demonstrates the ability to modify a treatment
program as needed.
- Responds appropriately to established department emergency
procedures for patient safety and care, when necessary.
- Submits required documentation in accordance with the policies
and procedures of the department.
- Participates in quality improvement chart reviews and
- Attends family meetings/conferences and interacts with members
of the inter-disciplinary staff pertaining to the welfare and
management of assigned patients.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.
- Master's Degree required, or equivalent combination of
education and related experience.
- Current License to practice as a Physical Therapist in New York
State required, plus specialized certifications as needed.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith
determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to
a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job
advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a
team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be
considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line,
years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated
contracts, budget and internal equity).
Keywords: Northwell Health, Stamford , Physical Therapist - Per Diem, Healthcare , Chappaqua, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!