Company: The Osborn
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Home Care Nurse is responsible for assisting
in the overall planning, coordination, provision, supervision and
evaluation of all clinical services for Osborn Home Care that are
on our campus.As a representative of Osborn Home Care, and of the
organization, it is required that the Home Care Nurse perform the
essential functions of the job in a professional manner, with a
positive attitude and is aware and supportive of the mission,
vision, resident Bill of Rights, policies and procedures of the
- Visit and assess clients and their environments.
- Implement care plans to ensure quality of care.
- Supervise, coach, and educate Home Health Aides.
- Coordinate care with scheduling coordinators, physicians,
families, and other interdisciplinary team members.
- Obtain physician orders for all services, medications, and
- Manage medications and treatments when applicable.
- Perform ongoing assessments of clients and their home health
- Document per Department of Heath guidelines.RN Skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with all
parties involved in client care.
- Organized and able to prioritize, track, and schedule visits
with necessary follow ups and follow through.
- Proactive in ensuring informed and effective client care
- Proficient in documenting
- Adept in problem solving
- Technologically capableMust have NYS RN. Mon-Friday 9a-5pJob
Type: Full-timePay: From $41.00 per hourCOVID-19 considerations:All
employees of The Osborn are required to be vaccinated against
COVID19. Medical & Religious Exemptions apply and are reviewed on a
case by case basis.Edit jobOpenView public job page
Keywords: The Osborn, Stamford , Campus RN, Healthcare , Rye, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!