Physician / Radiology / Connecticut / Locum or Per
Company: Tandym Health
Posted on: August 4, 2022
A medical center in Connecticut is actively seeking a new
-Breast Imager (Radiologist) for a great opportunity with their
growing staff.Responsibilities:The Breast Imager (Radiologist) will
be responsible for handling all breast imaging for the facility.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Hours: 8am to 5pm
- Call Duties: NoneQualifications:
- 2+ years of Radiology experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fellowship-trained and patient-centered Breast Imager
- Board Eligible / CertifiedYour privacy is important to us. For
consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our
recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details
before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
Keywords: Tandym Health, Stamford , Physician / Radiology / Connecticut / Locum or Per, Healthcare , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!