Physician / Pediatrics / New York / Locum or Permanent / LPN-Pediatrics Job
Company: WCS Healthcare Partners
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Immediate opening for a fulltime Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
to work in Suffolk County in a Family Practice office. Excellent
opportunity to work in a primary practice practice in Suffolk
- The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides direct patient care
under the supervision of the Practice.
- This position also performs clerical duties, acts as
receptionist, maintains medical records and communicates with all
- Accurately collects clinical data on patients and demonstrates
competency in performing clinical interventions and reports
abnormalities to Medical Provider.
- Triage patient phone calls and troubleshoot medication
- Documents nursing observations, interventions, and patients
response to treatment in patient records.
- Demonstrated competency in performing
venipuncture/administering shots for collection of blood specimens
and facilitates the prompt and accurate processing and distribution
of specimens collected.
- Accurately performs and records vital signs, weight and height,
point of service blood glucose testing, and promptly reports
abnormalities to the medical provider
- Maintains and monitors stock inventory in the treatment center
and replenishes supplies in exam rooms on a timely basis.
Keywords: WCS Healthcare Partners, Stamford , Physician / Pediatrics / New York / Locum or Permanent / LPN-Pediatrics Job, Healthcare , Islip, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!