WESTMED - General Radiologist
Company: Westmed Medical Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Radiology opening in Rye, New York. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Job Description Summary
An excellent Radiologist opportunity exists with the Westmed
Medical Group - a large, progressive, and financially thriving,
physician-owned, multi-specialty practice. Within commuting
distance from NYC, CT, and NJ, we offer an excellent, competitive
compensation and benefits package.
We are actively seeking BC/BE Radiologist to join our existing
Physician will be responsible for providing complete, comprehensive
clinical care for all patients. Physician provides clinical care
services including, but not limited to, diagnosis, treatment, and
coordination of care, preventative and health care maintenance to
patients. Physician works collaboratively with all providers as a
multi-disciplinary team to provide comprehensive, compassionate
health care to all patients.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Obtain medical, social and developmental history of
- Perform physical exams and immunizations on all
- Diagnose and develop treatment plans with the patient.
Management of all acute and chronic illnesses.
- Provide health education and counseling and establish
preventive health practices.
- Prescribes and administers medications or delegates
immunization duties to the clinical support staff as allowed by
federal, state and professional guidelines.
- Initiate laboratory, radiology, and pathology exams and
specialty consults as necessary.
- Review and follow up on incoming reports in a timely
- Exercise judgment in establishing priorities of medical care
and consult with and refer to appropriate specialist in regards to
high risk or complex patients.
- Implement clinical policies with department manager, Clinical
Director, Department Chair, Medical Director, and other providers
to continuously provide comprehensive state of the art medical
- Responsible for supervision of assigned or other advance
practice providers (physician assistants and nurse practitioners)
at the clinical site as applicable.
- Assist with training, orientation and clinical support for new
providers, advance practice providers, and clinical support
- Fosters a professional, collaborative work environment with all
team members and colleagues.
- Maintain current New York or Connecticut Licensure and all
licenses necessary to provide care in the medical
- Management of services in accordance with established
organization policies and procedures and other medical programs and
- Participation in Quality Improvement (CQI) program and clinical
projects for practice improvement when requested.
- Provide case management with other health care team
- Medical Degree
- Active Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy (M.D. or
D.O.) license in the state of New York or Connecticut as
- Board Certification
- Active DEA license
- BLS and ACLS certification
- Ability to work collaboratively within a clinical team
- Demonstrated professional competence and integrity and ethical
conduct of practice
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and
effective conflict resolution skills
- Patient focused and committed to providing outstanding and
compassionate care and service to all patients
- Demonstrated commitment to WMG mission, vision and
- Strong computer skills and EMR knowledge
Keyphrases: radiology tech jobs, radiology technician jobs, mobile
radiology jobs, outpatient radiology jobs, radiology assistant
jobs, cat scan technician jobs, cat scan tech jobs, echocardiogram
jobs, ultrasound technician jobs, ultrasound technicians jobs,
ultrasound technologist jobs, registered ultrasound technologist
jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiologic technology jobs,
ultrasound jobs, ultrasonography jobs, sonography jobs, rad tech
jobs, echocardiography technician jobs, radiologist jobs
Keywords: Westmed Medical Group, Stamford , WESTMED - General Radiologist, Healthcare , Rye, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!