Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Location: Mount Kisco
Posted on: May 14, 2022
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality X-Ray Tech for a contract
with one of our top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- Completion of a two year approved School of Radiologic
- Valid state radiology registration as required by state
- Two years of X-Ray Tech experience preferred, ideally in a
critical care setting.
- Registry by the American Registry of Radiologic
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000 Duties Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the X-Ray Tech is to obtain useful
diagnostic details that help the doctors to decide on further
treatment for patients.
- Prep patient for diagnostic imaging exam.
- Produce x-ray films of parts of the human body for use in
diagnosing medical problems such as cancer or fractures.
- Instruct the patients to undergo the appropriate positions to
get accurate images.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and
professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence,
which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff
and customers, incorporating national patient safety
initiatives.About Agency MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint
Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since
1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare
facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro
Experience -.If qualified and interested, please call for immediate
consideration.MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability,
marital status or veteran status.Key Words: X-Ray Tech, X-Ray
Technician, X-Ray Technologist, Rad Tech, Radiology Technician,
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Stamford , X-Ray Tech, Healthcare , Mount Kisco, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!