Speech Language Pathologist
Company: CPI Search
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Career Professionals, Inc. has been serving the professional and
technical staffing needs of southeastern manufacturers since 1985
Position is for an 120 bed long term and short-term facility,
located in beautiful Stamford, New York, less than a half hour from
Delhi, NY. They have state-of-the-art equipment. Duties
- Evaluate Residents and develop a treatment plan that will meet
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out
their daily works independently.
- Watch the Residents as they carry out the task given to
- Observe/Assess the progress of the Residents & prepare detailed
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of
injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing
Resident & Dept. records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams &
contributes to team effort. Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited Speech Therapy Program
- Current New York State License
- Experience is a plus About the area:--Stamford is a town in
Delaware County, New York State. The town is in the eastern part of
the county and has a village called Stamford. The Village of
Stamford is located partly in the Town of Stamford and partly in
the Town of Harpersfield. The village is on routes 23 and 10. The
village has termed itself the "Queen of the Catskills," for it's
abundant beauty and natural surroundings. Apply Career
Professionals, Inc. - 602 North Jackson Street - Morristown, TN
Keywords: CPI Search, Stamford , Speech Language Pathologist, Healthcare , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!