Company: Northwell Health
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionOperates X-ray equipment to make
radiographs of designated portions of the body. Performs quality
control checks. Maintains required documentation.Job
- Translates examination into layman terms based on professional
knowledge to relieve patient of pre-testing anxiety.
- Performs various x-ray exams according to established
standards, procedures and procedures of the division.
- Positions patient for taking of radiographs according to the
departmental standard operating procedures.
- Recognizes and promptly reports patients motor abnormalities;
including, fainting, discoloration, contrast reactions etc., to the
- Operates equipment for transferring computed images to film and
archival of disc memory to tape.
- Utilizes film markers and ensures images are properly marked as
the right or left side.
- Ensures images are legibly labeled with correct date and
- Keys in Patient history data and other pertinent information
obtained from requisition.
- Arranges, attaches, or adjusts immobilization and supportive
devices for patients.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.Job Qualification
- Vocational or Technical school Diploma required.
- Current License to practice as a Radiologist in New York State,
and Current ARRT Radiology registration required.
- 1-3 years of technical experience, required.by Jobble
Keywords: Northwell Health, Stamford , Radiology Technologist, Healthcare , Woodbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!