Lead Nurse - Mt Kisco
Company: Restore Hyper Wellness & Cryotherapy
Location: Mount Kisco
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Do you have a passion for nursing but are tired of the hectic,
high-stress environment of a clinic or ER? This is your chance to
take your career in an exciting, new direction.
Restore is seeking an outgoing, experienced Lead Nurse to join our
team of wellness professionals on a mission to help people feel
better so they can do more of what they love. We're the antithesis
of a traditional medical office or clinic, offering innovative
wellness services in a fun, comfortable environment. Our nurses
have described working for Restore as "the most fun you can have at
a nursing job while still helping people in a meaningful way." This
is your opportunity to take an active role in assisting individuals
on their health and wellness journey.
A Snapshot of a Lead Nurse's Role
- Administering IV Drip Therapy and Intramuscular Injections to
deliver our menu of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- Educating clients on the qualities and benefits of our IV Drips
and Intramuscular Injection ingredients
- Guiding clients through Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Administering skin testing and transdermal immunotherapy
- Documenting client visits through the use of electronic medical
- Addressing and answering client questions using the Restore
Nursing Reference Guide under the supervision of the provider and
- Communicating to the nursing team any issues or adverse effects
- Providing therapeutic communication along with exceptional
- Assisting staff with store services
- Participating in off-site nursing events and special
Qualities You Need to Succeed as a Restore Lead Nurse
- You're licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- You have two years of experience as a nurse in an acute care
setting (ER, ICU, Med-Surg, or similar).
- You have at least one year of experience administering
- You're comfortable using electronic medical records to document
- You maintain a non-judgemental outlook and have a demonstrated
ability to work with a diverse clientele.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are on point.
- You value ethics and integrity.
- You embrace a team environment and also excel at working
- You're willing to adhere to all policies and procedures and
understand the importance of maintaining medical compliance.
of Joining Restore
- A competitive salary
- Insurance benefits
- Vacation time
- Flexible Fitness Reimbursement
- Complimentary and discounted access to Restore's innovative
- Opportunity for growth
- The knowledge that you're making a positive impact on people's
lives every day
Now, a Little About Us
Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy is the leading retail provider
of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States.
Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness-- widely accessible, affordable,
and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel
better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what
they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest
Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in
Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Restore Hyper Wellness & Cryotherapy, Stamford , Lead Nurse - Mt Kisco, Healthcare , Mount Kisco, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!