Regulatory Compliance Program Manager
Company: Conair Corporation
Posted on: November 17, 2023
About Us:Conair is a leading international designer,
manufacturer, and marketer of branded personal care and small
kitchen appliances, cookware, hairbrushes & accessories, cosmetic
bags, and travel accessories.Conair has always been driven by a
passion for innovation; it's part of the Company's DNA.
Trendsetting products have been invented by Conair since its
inception in 1959, keeping the Company always a step ahead of the
competition. The company's domestic and international divisions
offer a diversified mix of consumer and professional products sold
in over 120 countries. The Family of Conair brands includes CONAIR,
Cuisinart, BabylissPRO, Sc--nci , TRAVELSMART by CONAIR, and
Waring.Conair's passion for innovation gets stronger with each
decade, as evidenced by the over 1,000 patents the Company has
obtained worldwide. Today, Conair and its brands are names known
throughout the world. Conair continues to introduce its brands to
new and emerging markets, year after year. By the 1990s, most
households in America owned at least one Conair product. Today many
have more than one, and the Company's goal is to ensure that every
household in the world eventually owns one of our products.At
Conair, we inspire our customers with innovative quality products
and brands that enhance their lives.Position Summary: The
Regulatory Compliance Program Manager supports product teams in
establishing compliance units and ensures adherence to U.S.
regulations for consumer products and consumer medical devices.
This role is tailored for an individual skilled in working with
cross-functional teams and helping internal stakeholders meet
strict regulatory guidelines.Responsibilities:
- Regulatory Advisory and Collaboration:
- Provide expert advice on Federal, state, and municipal
regulations relevant to consumer products
- Collaborate closely with product development, engineering and
marketing teams to ensure product introductions align with
- Aid product teams in comprehending and acting upon regulatory
implications during product development and marketing phases.
- Via industry associations, champion Conair's position on
emerging regulations impacting the manufacturing, marketing, sale,
and distribution of its products.
- Quality Management System Enhancement:
- Lead the development, implementation, and continuous
improvement of the Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure
alignment with industry standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate quality
standards into all phases of product development and
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the QMS, recommending
and implementing optimizations as necessary.
- Ensure that quality metrics are established, tracked, and
reviewed regularly to drive improvements.
- Ensure QMS documentation is regularly updated and is easily
accessible to relevant personnel.
- Foster a learning culture within the QMS domain, highlighting
the importance of continuous improvement and adherence to the
- Coordinate and oversee quality training initiatives, ensuring
that staff members are well-versed in QMS principles and
- CAPA, Audit and Compliance Excellence:
- Support internal audits and address findings, working with
teams to bridge gaps and enhance processes.
- Facilitates the implementation of corrective and preventive
actions to enhance operational efficiency and compliance.
- Champion a culture of continuous improvement, emphasizing
quality and compliance as foundational pillars of organizational
- Educational Requirement: Possession of a Bachelor's degree in
related disciplines such as Science, Engineering, Quality
Management, Regulatory Affairs, or Life Sciences.
- Industry Experience: At least 3-5 years in roles centered
around quality and regulatory compliance. Preference given to those
with a background in the consumer products or medical device
- Specialized Knowledge: Familiarity with quality management
systems, audit and CAPA is highly regarded.
- Team Collaboration Skills: Demonstrable expertise in forging
cross-departmental collaborations, championing teamwork, and
recognizing the value of united efforts towards organizational
- Organizational Acumen: A proven track record of proactive
problem-solving and fostering a positive and motivating work
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to use a computer keyboard and view a monitor for
extended periods of time
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally for
business (% if needed)
- We currently operate on a hybrid schedule; candidate must be
willing to come into the office 50% of time.What we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- Generous Paid Time Off Programs
- Life & Disability Insurance
- FSA/HRA/Dependent Care FSA
- Paid Parental Leave Policy
- 401k and company match
- Free Lunch (in some locations)
- EAP & Employee Wellness Programs
- Volunteer Days Paid Time Off
Keywords: Conair Corporation, Stamford , Regulatory Compliance Program Manager, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!