Purchasing Expert - Project Management
Company: Henkel group
Posted on: September 19, 2023
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading
positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine
and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo,
join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams
in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic
businesses and in our people to maximize our company's potential.
With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our
disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to
explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our
future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a
place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more
Dare to make an impact?
- Act as the primary interface for all key stakeholders outside
of the purchasing organization as it relates to project management
for assigned BU.
- Lead assigned GAIN (Savings) / DtV Projects.
- Track savings KPIs for assigned BU.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to flawlessly
execute product launches.
- Ensure proper implementation support, pro-activity addressing
potential lead-time and capacity issues.
- Provide assessment of supply business risks & support
development of project Business Continuity Plans.
- Involvement during preliminary project scope definition to
ensure purchasing is involved in shaping the scope of
- Translate business needs/requests to the category sourcing
teams across raw materials, packaging, and contract
- Partnering with category team members to ensure rapid &
efficient support from suppliers in scope of projects.
- Safeguard Project Timelines.
- Streamlining the communications process to support on-time
delivery of all purchasing inputs/requirements enabling timely
- MBA Degree with a minimum of 18 months of proven related
Purchasing or Supply Chain experience or undergraduate with two
years of related experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of good Purchasing and Supply Chain
- Aligns multifunctional resources to successfully address and
resolve Supply Chain issues.
- Demonstrated understanding of general business processes
including Supply Chain/Procurement planning, Costing, Finance and
Purchasing's role in these processes.
- Strong negotiation skills - track record of understanding
service capabilities and proactively engaging customers and
suppliers to identify and define potential issues and opportunities
and develops solutions that create value.
- Executes Henkel FP tools and processes that include SAP, Ariba,
VALCO, PURIS and SRM.
- Proven analytical skills with knowledge in Excel, Power BI,
PURIS, and Index.
- Possess ability to lead a cross-functional team and deliver on
The salary for this role is $88,000.00 - $106,000.00. This is the
range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting
wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than
the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be
modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are
considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee
for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited
referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be
invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these
cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and
All employees applying for an internal position must have a
discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job
posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee
from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, and other legally protected
Keywords: Henkel group, Stamford , Purchasing Expert - Project Management, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!