Wealth Management Performance Reporting Manager
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Grounded in Wall Street and enabled by technology, Mirador
combines powerful data science and deep financial expertise to
provide best-of-breed financial reporting services for U/HNW
investment portfolios. We are a firm in the Wealth Management
industry that supports the performance-reporting requirements of
Family Offices, Wealth and Asset Managers, and Foundations
throughout the United States, Western Europe, and Latin America. We
are expanding rapidly with new clients and offerings, and as such
are staffing to meet the need. Our firm is at the intersection of
finance and technology.
There's a difference between being a part of an industry and taking
an active role in reimagining it. Our team is fundamentally
changing one of the world's largest growing industries-financial
reporting. Other companies may offer similar services, but we have
no true competition. To learn more about the benefits of working
for Mirador, please visit our .
We seek strong people managers, or "team leads", to oversee a team
of client-facing reporting analysts and associates. You will be
responsible for coaching your team through complex client issues,
overseeing special projects, and ensuring that team members can
deliver high quality, best in class service to our clients on a
consistent basis. You must be comfortable working in a dynamic,
performance-driven, fast-paced environment. Our reporting teams
have in-depth knowledge of wealth management products and
technology applications, so understanding how to manage and develop
talent in these areas will be critical.
As a Team Lead, your reporting team will be responsible for the
below functions. Our Team Leads also have working knowledge of
these areas to help troubleshoot and deliver results to our most
-Financial Reporting & Data Aggregation tools:
- Analyze and explain portfolio performance results
- Conduct account level reconciliation, including research and
resolution of all breaks/cancels/corrects
- Analysis of private equity & hedge fund statements for input
- Work with clients and partners to resolve data issue
-Develop and strengthen client relationships:
- Client on-boarding
- Client account setup & training
- Day-to-day support & issue management
- Software maintenance & setup:
- System setup & configuration
- New client setup
- New financial account and asset set-up & classification
- Data feed management
- Create custom reports based on client-specific needs
- Liaise with the vendor partners for enhancements, and system &
- Work amongst other Team Leads and senior management to
prioritize individual and communal work to ensure all projects are
completed on time and to detailed specifications.
-Establish operational effectiveness through the
development/adoption of policies, procedures and controls.
Required Qualifications & Skills
-7+ Years of Experience
- Ability to manage a team of reporting professionals, provide
feedback, coach their development, escalate employee issues.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent, effective client
-Strong understanding of financial instruments
-Ability to think critically through complex performance management
reporting issues and best practices.
-Well-organized and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize
tasks and meet deadlines.
-Highly attentive to detail and accuracy while maintaining an
organized approach to duties and responsibilities.
-Comfortable with technology, software tools & applications.
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong MS Excel & PowerPoint Skills
- Strong knowledge of database concepts, and any type of
-Demonstrated knowledge of various financial products and indices,
- Liquid investments such as Equities, Bonds, ETFs, Mutual Funds,
- Alternative investments
- Performance reporting calculations and methodologies
- Portfolio management & rebalancing
-Bachelor's degree from a rigorous undergraduate program.
Mirador is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Mirador
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. By submitting an application for this
position, I confirm that the information in the application and on
my resume is accurate.
Keywords: Mirador, Stamford , Wealth Management Performance Reporting Manager, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!