Accounts Receivable Manager
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Accounts Receivable Manager of Deductions & Reporting
Why should you join this company?
- Located in a beautiful, open-concept office space.
- They have a portfolio of iconic household brands and have
become the nation's leading company in their industry!
- The company offers free lunch/breakfast every Friday.
- Opportunity to grow in other areas of Accounting and Finance,
for someone looking for upward mobility.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- The Accounts Receivable Manager will supervise a team,
research, and validate trade and non-trade deductions.
- Responsible for day-to-day workload oversight for the
deductions team, including prioritizing where to concentrate
efforts towards specific trade deductions, non-trade deductions, or
customers. Work will be performed in TPM/Exceedra (Trade Management
system) and the accounts receivable ledger (Microsoft AX) and our
customer and logistics portals.
- Train team and provide guidance on efficient resolution tactics
and develop/Maintain SOP documentation.
- The Accounts Receivable Manager will partner with sales team
and brokers to dispute and collect invalid deductions.
- Perform research on recurring deductions, identify trends and
help in identifying root causes and solutions to prevent deductions
from continuing. Partner with Operations, Customer service, Finance
and Sales teams as well as customers to achieve this goal.
- Work in coordination with the cash application team to identity
any customer or payment trends and recover invalid claims.
- The Accounts Receivable Manager will identify and implement
process improvements and partner with IT to implement technology
solutions that will make the resolution of trade and non-trade
deductions more accurate while reducing cycle times.
- Develop forecasts for non-trade deductions based on
- Provide monthly reporting to finance and operations management
to identify deduction trends, monitor productivity & track results
of all business units.
- The Accounts Receivable Manager will partner with other
Departments to provide financial insight on process gaps,
opportunities and specifically the impact of deductions on cash
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years Accounts Receivable experience and 3 years supervisory
experience. Prior experience working with deduction policies and
procedures while collecting invalid deductions is highly
- Knowledge with Trade Management systems and deduction
processing tools; TPM/Exceedra highly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (eg. Pivot Tables, V-lookups,
#accountsreceivablemanager #accountsreceivablemanager #INSEP2023
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Stamford , Accounts Receivable Manager, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!