Senior Project Manager
Posted on: September 12, 2023
At Spectrum, we connect our customers to high quality
entertainment and superior communications. Spectrum Mobile is a
quickly expanding department searching for employees interested in
being part of our new growth. We are constantly looking for ways to
deliver our key projects more efficiently, and this environment is
perfect for motivated applicants to broaden their capabilities in
problem solving, technology, and team work.
BE PART OF THE CONNECTION
As a Senior Project Manager, you'll be responsible for leading all
aspects of the development and implementation of an assigned
project. This role will support two Directors that are responsible
for analyzing nationwide grant program opportunities, coordinating
bid summissions and partner with partner organizations. You will be
driving said projects end to end, from original concept through
final implementation by monitoring and driving performance by
implementing through project management best practices. Charter is
a very active participant in state and local grants, targeting
billions of dollars in funding through multiple programs.
WHAT OUR SENIOR PROJECT MANAGERS ENJOY MOST
- Leading the plans and management of projects from concept
- Developing strategies to drive critical decisions.
- Guiding project managers and project leaders on the
implementation of project management processes.
- Collaborating with other teams to improve projects.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO SPECTRUM
- Experience: 5+ years of project management.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent
- Technical skills:
- Knowledge and ability to use computer and software applications
- specifically advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and manage
multiple projects and assignments.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and
- Ability to work independently with minimal instructions.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced
- Full time Office environment
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a
recognized project management curriculum.
SPECTRUM CONNECTS YOU TO MORE
- Innovative Tools & Tech: Work with high-performing software and
applications on the forefront of the digital telecommunications
- Dynamic Growth: The growth of our industry and evolving
technology will power your career as you move up or around the
- Supportive Teams: Who you are matters here. And, we aim to
foster an inclusive workplace where every person is empowered to
bring their best ideas.
- Total Rewards: See all the ways we invest in you-at work and in
Apply now, connect a friend to this opportunity or sign up for job
KGN333 2023-21119 2023
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's
why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package
that rewards employees for their contributions to our success,
supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value
at every stage of life.
A qualified applicant's criminal history, if any, will be
considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States
by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet, TV, Mobile
and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum
Reach. When you join us, you're joining a strong community of more
than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32
million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what
matters most. Watch this video to learn more.
Who You Are Matters Here We're committed to growing a workforce
that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities
for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets.
Learn about our inclusive culture.
Keywords: Spectrum, Stamford , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!