Accounting Manager - Commodities Firm - Stamford, CT
Company: Michael Page US
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Stamford Permanent USD140,000 - USD160,000 per year
- Smaller, collaborative team - hybrid schedule flexibilityAbout
Our ClientMy client is a financial services firm in Stamford, CT.
This role will be within a smaller, collaborative accounting team
and will be in office on a hybrid schedule (3 days in office).Job
- Oversight of all accounting functions
- Month end, quarter end and year end close procedures
- Review of journal entries and financial statements
- Financial analysis
- Implementation of accounting procedures and policiesMPI does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an
individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from
minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other
qualified applicants.The Successful ApplicantIn return for a
competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will
possess the following:
- 5+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related
- Articulate, concise, and effective communicatorWe will let you
know when any new accounting jobs in stamford are available.
Keywords: Michael Page US, Stamford , Accounting Manager - Commodities Firm - Stamford, CT, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...