Manager - Content, Graphic Design, Customer Experience
Company: Corps Team
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Manager - Content, Graphic Design, Customer Experience Stamford
, CT 06902 Posted: 10/17/2022 Employment Type: Contract Industry:
Telecommunications Job Number: 15989 Field of Expertise: Creative
Services Job Description
Our client, a large telecommunications company, is seeking an
experienced Manager - Content, Graphic Design, Customer Experience
for a contract role in Stamford, Connecticut. This role will last
through the end of the year.
This role works in the Multilingual Communications Department and
supports the content development of relevant in-language
communications to ensure we deliver an industry-leading customer
experience across multiple customer service channels.
In-depth experience creating online support content at a large
technology, telecommunications or similar company. Must also
demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of best practices in web
design and Spanish-language copywriting, have experience using
content management systems (e.g., Drupal, Salesforce Knowledge) and
exhibit excellent communication skills. Must be able to manage
large-scale content projects, including new product launches and
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently, support all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
- Lead the creation and delivery of engaging support content that
both captures the customer's interest and allows them to
self-service with little effort.
- Manage the development of retail content and collateral to be
featured across our client's Retail Stores.
- Work with Marketing and external agencies to produce all
relevant content and videos.
- Leverage a foundational knowledge of our client's products and
relationships with subject matter experts to review and edit
content, making certain it is accurate and relevant.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product to ensure a consistent
brand tone in all customer communications.
- Deeply engage with the Customer Care and Product teams to
identify current customer pain points and quickly develop new
content, particularly as part of new product introductions.
- Support service alerts with the timely delivery of critical
information and tips for affected customers.
- Write clear and persuasive copy for different media
- Revise, edit and proofread content according to style and
- Work directly and effectively with business leads and designers
in collaboration to develop and improve copy and participate in
team collaboration and peer content sessions.
- Collaborate with publishing team on business requirements for
publishing tools (Content Management System).
- Communicate effectively with team members to seek information
and resolve questions regarding any aspect of projects.
- Must have knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and
procedures of writing copy for print, Web, and audio-visual
- Blend an array of ideas and concepts into a single cohesive
message while maintaining the voice of the business.
- Other duties as requested.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English and
- Customer-centric thought leader
- Shows excellent command of the English and Spanish-language
with a knack for sentence structure, context, syntax and
- Knowledge of content management systems and graphic design
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- An articulate speaker and writer who is able to present ideas
- Effective attention-to-detail
- Open to constructive feedback and understands that revision is
an essential part of the creative process
- Ability to be comfortable in a collaborative environment
- Effective creative and innovative thinker who loves
participating in the creative process from brainstorm to
- Organized, self-sufficient, and self-motivated
- Understand best practices for web writing and design
- Effective analytical approach to presenting recommendations and
- Ability to think independently
- Ability to be customer focused
- Technically savvy
- Project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while coordinating efforts
across a variety of functional areas
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to a dynamic and fast-paced
- Ability to work under the pressures of tight deadlines,
multiple projects and other demands
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, marketing, public
relations, or related field, or equivalent work experience
Required Related Work Experience and Number of Years
- 5+ years of Copywriting/Editing Experience
- 4+ years of experience in developing self-support and/or online
- 2+ years of project management experience
- 4+ years of experience in media or telecommunications
industries Caren joined Corps Team in 2021 as a sourcing recruiter.
Caren -has a background in advertising, public relations and
running a yoga business. She has a degree from the University of
Georgia and is thrilled to be connecting amazing candidates with
amazing companies. She is excited to be joining Corps Team.Corps
Team is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status. Related Jobs:
- Marketing Manager
New York, NY
- Manager- Multilingual Communications, Digital Content Customer
Stamford, CT Login to save this search and get notified of similar
positions. Corps Team
Keywords: Corps Team, Stamford , Manager - Content, Graphic Design, Customer Experience, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!