Consumer Market Manager Intelligence
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Job Location: 200 Elm Street, Stamford, CT 06901Position Type:
contract( 9 months) with possible extension
Must haves: -
- Consumer Insight
- Coordinated qualitative research Example: focus groups,
in-depth interviews et o Quantitative research methods:
- Concept testing
- Home use testing
- Ad testing
- Undergraduate degree required, MBA preferred
- Min 7+ years of focused experience on Market Research methods
on the supplier side or 5+ years on the Client side
- CPG experience needed
- Proven track record of excellent communication and presentation
skills, and ability to interact well with all levels of
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong bias for action and results orientation
- Ability to build strong cross functional relationships
- Solid strategic thinker
- Team player
- Analytic rigor
- Self-confident integrity Job Description:
- The Manager of Consumer Market Intelligence plays a key role
within Client Consumer Brands managing insights support for
Client's Detergent Portfolio, Retailer Brands (Laundry Detergents
and Fabric Finishers, and Laundry Specialties and Canadian
- This high visibility role is a technical expert focused on
market research methods, design, data collection and analysis to
provide the necessary market understanding to drive evidence-based
strategic and tactical organizational decisions.
- The position will provide holistic, insight-driven consultation
to all levels of internal stakeholders using market, portfolio and
brand-level market research and information.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify business
questions for the research.
- Design and execute market research to answer business questions
by integrating primary and secondary data sources.
- Employ appropriate qualitative and quantitative research
methods including focus groups, in-home ethnographies, 1-1
interviews, concept tests, Home Use Tests, Advertising testing,
Discrete choice testing etc. to address the business question.
- Effectively manage market research partner relationships.
- Effectively manage projects to achieve team goals and complete
work assignments within aligned time frames.
- Provide concise analysis of findings and generate
recommendations to directly address business questions.
- Work with cross functional teams to develop learning plan for
- Test new methods to improve quality and speed
Keywords: RGBSI, Stamford , Consumer Market Manager Intelligence, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!