Director, Mobile Offer Management
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Director, Mobile Offer Management is responsible for providing
strategic leadership, recommendations, and direction for all
pricing, promotion, and marketing initiatives that drive growth of
our Residential and SMB Mobile segments. This individual leads the
development and implementation of all Mobile pricing and
promotional strategies in order to maximize the customer lifecycle,
subscriber growth trends, and profitability of the entire Mobile
Additionally, this person works cross-functionally with multiple
teams in order to understand implications of any offer changes
including revenue optimization, maximization of customer life
cycle, subscriber growth (both acquisition and retention), and
business profitability targets. This individual must be able to
expertly navigate strategic, operational, and tactical worlds and
be able to collaborate with individuals at every level of the
organization, up to and including the C-suite. The ideal candidate
is equally comfortable presenting strategic recommendations to
senior leadership as they are getting into the details to drive
tactical and operational decisions on a day-to-day basis. This role
reports to the VP of Offer Management and Analysis.
Apply today to join the team behind the nation's fastest growing
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must develop a thorough and complete understanding of Spectrum
Mobile Pricing and Packaging, as well as competitive offerings in
Postpaid and Prepaid mobile segments.
- Develop pricing philosophies, principles, guidelines to
maximize Charter's profitability and enhance customer perceived
- Define and implement pricing strategy based on analytic
insights from internal and external sources, competitive
conditions, and business objectives.
- Lead the economic assessment and develop a business case for
all pricing and promotion recommendations, collaborate with other
teams to ensure we maintain our competitive advantages.
- Assess market performance across services and segments; develop
recommendations and action items to further drive market, service
and segment share and profitability.
- Track and report to executive leadership on key financial
metrics related to market pricing and offer strategies, across
competitors and peers.
- Develop and maintain the market playbook of offers and
promotions for both devices and service plans for use in the
various sales channels and customer segments.
- Manage and lead pricing strategy development and implementation
within ordering and billing systems; follow through and measure
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to effectively
communicate and accurately implement pricing and offers, launch
products and product enhancements, ensure all associated business
rules are followed.
- Develop a keen understanding of the evolving wireless
competitive environment, including convergence of wired and
wireless services, as a foundation for the development of effective
offers based on the changing economic and competitive
- Actively and consistently lead all efforts to enhance the
Mobile ordering experience.
- Proficient at developing executive level presentations, and
presenting to C-level audience.
Perform other job-related duties as assigned or apparent. REQUIRED
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Strong understanding of pricing processes from strategic issues
to the tactical execution elements, including key iteration points
with information systems.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to address issues
using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Ability to professionally interact with and influence others to
gain support for ideas, proposals, projects and solutions.
- Ability to build and foster collaborative relationships by
developing, maintaining and strengthening partnerships with others
inside or outside the organization.
- Excellent negotiating, leadership, communication, presentation
and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across functional teams
and different organizational levels to deliver results.
- Knowledge of marketing research, competitive/data analysis, and
- Ability to resolve complex problems positively and
- Ability to translate detailed trends and statistics into
executive-level reporting and presentations
- Strong computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and
BS/BA in Marketing, Finance, Statistics, Economics, or related
field or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience
Experience in Cable, Telecom, or Mobile industry (ideally with
focus on Marketing, Pricing/Offers, and/or Finance work) - 10+
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Experience and/or strategic knowledge of Video, Internet, Voice,
Mobile industries strongly preferred.
Demonstrated experience gathering/analyzing data and providing
strategic recommendations specifically related to offers and
Proficient in financial analytics, strategic frameworks, and
Experience working with a traditional PMO or similar Project
Ability to develop models to analyze and interpret data.
Knowledge of budgets, P&L reports, systems and procedures.
Related Work Experience
Management experience - 8+ years (preferred)
Office environment, up to 20% travel
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Stamford , Director, Mobile Offer Management, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!