Company: Learning Care Group
Location: Middle Island
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Center Director Share by Email Share on LinkedIn Share on
Twitter Share on Facebook Apply
- Brand: Tutor Time Learning Centers
- Location: 846 Middle Country RoadMiddle Island, NY
- Requisition ID: 130297
- Date Posted: 7/7/2022 We care, for the children and families we
serve, and our dedicated team members. You are our best asset. Feel
valued and get access to the benefits and resources you need to
connect, balance, grow, and thrive in your career.
- We support your work/life balance with a minimum 50% child care
discount, immediate (or next-day) access to earnings, paid time
off, and more.
- We invest in your future with ongoing training, tuition
reimbursement, credential assistance, and our unique Master Teacher
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environment with plenty of
recognition.In a Director, we look for committed individuals who
want to make a difference in the lives of young children and their
families, while effectively and efficiently running all School
operations. The Director promotes the social, physical, and
intellectual growth of the children under his/her care and works
with the Schools staff to create an environment of learning while
keeping parents informed of the progress of their child.Job
- Manages School staff by planning work schedules, evaluating
staff performance, and developing performance improvement plans.
Assists with the implementation of Company-provided curriculum,
which includes coaching, communicating and interpreting standards
- Be accountable for the operation of the school, ensuring that
the school is operating in accordance with company and state
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe
environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover
new things each day.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role
in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs
for the communities that we service.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- CDA, Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred in Early
Childhood Education or related field
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional
center/school requirements may apply.
- Willingness to attain state mandated Director requirements
- 1-2 years supervisory/management experience of at least six
non-exempt associates; experience in early childhood education
strongly preferredLearning Care Group is an equal opportunity
employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant
based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status or any other protected status under
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Learning Care Group, Stamford , Center Director, Executive , Middle Island, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!