Senior Manager Product Management Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: September 23, 2022
At a glance:
- Are you an innovative product management professional
enthusiastic about leading an Enterprise product line toward an
optimized client experience?
- Can you manage a team while partnering across functional
internal and external groups to meet objectives aligned to a
- Do you desire competitive compensation with lucrative benefits
and a focus on professional development?Our company:At Spectrum
Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that
encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We
promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity,
innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client
expectations.Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications,
Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology
solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications
service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes
networking and managed services solutions: Internet access,
Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum
Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with
clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions
designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about
Spectrum Enterprise can be found at
enterprise.spectrum.com.Highlights:As the Senior Manager of Network
Services Product Management, you are passionate about improving
awareness and increasing sales for the Spectrum Enterprise Network
Services product portfolio. You excel at driving product life cycle
management, including deploying new products, supporting products
and capabilities and driving internal and external awareness. You
manage the product strategy and ensure market competitiveness for
the product portfolio by defining product development and
enhancement requirements, applying in-depth competitive assessments
and developing pricing tactics. You ensure product quality through
a continuous, proactive focus on driving sales and operational
process improvement.You establish forward-looking response
recommendations by performing comprehensive market analyses to
capture key market dynamics, trends and drivers. You continually
identify and pursue growth opportunities by using internal and
external performance data, assessing operational planning and
building business cases that accurately project the financial
return on investment (ROI). You gain approval for these
opportunities by facilitating compelling presentations, and if
approved, you lead the initiative plan across a cross-functional
team. You thrive in an office environment guiding multiple
initiatives simultaneously using strong leadership, communication
and management skills. You report directly to the Director of
Product Management for goals, guidance and assistance.Position
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.What you
- Encourage company-wide excellence by actively and consistently
supporting all efforts to drive growth across an assigned product
portfolio while simplyfing and enhancing the client
- Create a unique organization and market position through the
application of industry best product lifecycle management best
- Develop product strategies to drive financial results and work
with stakeholders to implement the strategies.
- Support product development processes by proactively
identifying analyses related to project success.
- Develop product strategies depending on new services or
features to drive financial results and work with Engineering,
Product teams and stakeholders to implement the strategies.
- Improve technology offerings by leading product launches and
enhancements of products in the two operating units, to include
collaboration with Corporate Engineering, Field Engineering and
Corporate and Field Marketing. Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of product management or product development
- Five or more years of experience related to the
- History of managing and fostering change.
- Eagerness to learn from a new environment and make an impact
- Solid leader with the ability to guide large, cross-functional
teams and listen to multiple points of view to synthesize against
- Proven planning, prioritization and organizational skills with
the ability to handle multiple tasks, make decisions and resolve
issues while working under pressure.
- Visionary and strategic thinker with strong business acumen and
sense of urgency that shows sound judgment and initiative to
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization. How you will stand out from the
- Experience in product management or product development in the
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced
environment serving as a leader without formal authority.
- Proven ability to communicate performance analytics, product
status, business cases and process improvement recommendations via
PowerPoint and Excel with exceptional accuracy, creativity and
- History of building and managing strong working relationships
across the enterprise organization, including Sales, Sales Support,
Operations, Client Care, Engineering and external vendors.
- Strong analytical skillset with a demonstrated proficiency in
pricing strategy, business case development and performance
reporting, analytics, budgeting and forecasting.
- Experience and aptitude in scoping and managing the development
of business tools that automate and simplify complex business
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, marketing or a related
technical or non-technical field (required).
- Master's degree in business administration (preferred). MPD650
Keywords: Spectrum, Stamford , Senior Manager Product Management Spectrum Enterprise, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!