Sr. Project Manager, Industrial
Company: Cushman & Wakefield
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Job TitleSr. Project Manager, IndustrialJob Description
SummaryThe Senior Project Manager is responsible for overseeing
project implementation and execution through completion of
construction. This position will assist the PDS Market Lead and
Senior Leadership in the establishment and refinement of best
practices of standards and excellence.Job DescriptionEssential Job
- Financial management of project: establish and manage project
budgets, maintain monthly forecasts and cash flow analysis, prepare
anticipated cost reports and any other reports as required by the
- Develop a detailed project budget based on historical and
market data and clearly defined set of budget assumptions.
- Develop and maintain the Master Project Schedule; actively
track each aspect of the project performance against schedules and
- Prepare various RFQ's and/or RFP's needed for vendor and
contractor services for the complete project.
- Guide the client and team through the design implementation
process along with short to medium term planning.
- Facilitate a project kick-off meeting with internal staff,
design team, client and key stakeholders to ensure responsibilities
are communicated and understood by all involved/concerned with the
- Management of due diligence, programming, design, entitlements,
bidding, permitting, procurement, design team selection, budget,
schedule creation/management, contractor selection, vendor
selection, sustainability and post construction services.
- Oversee capital improvement programs with design and
construction processes at multiple sites through
- Negotiate contracts and performance management with selected
contracted vendors, consultants, etc.
- Extensive interface with client staff, property managers and
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all PDS
technology as required for assigned projects.
- Inform Manager and/or Market Lead of all project, internal and
client issues affecting the perception and reputation of Cushman &
- Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential
liabilities and risk (fee, our reputation, errors and omissions,
etc.) to Manager and/or Market Lead.Education/Experience/Training:
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction
Management, Business Administration or related field.
- 10 or more years of related experience.
- Advanced project management skills with demonstrated
understanding of project management business.
- Ability to support and/or lead business development initiatives
as assigned or requested.
- Experience in client relations, client management, contract
negotiations, and consulting skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate
analyzed data to client and project team to achieve project
- Strong working knowledge of architectural/engineering drawings
and construction concepts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.Cushman & Wakefield provides
equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not
be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.In
compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act
(ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an
accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman &
Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or
HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to
accommodations will go unanswered.
Keywords: Cushman & Wakefield, Stamford , Sr. Project Manager, Industrial, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!