Analyst and PR Marketing Manager Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: September 20, 2022
At a glance:
- Are you a creative and organized professional proficient in
developing and executing innovative communications programs that
will build relationships with analysts, media and other key
- Would you like a critical position shaping the image of a
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and
a focus on professional development?Our company:
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Analyst and Influencer Communications Manager, you
accelerate the company's strategic marketing and growth objectives.
You excel at building favorable relationships with technology
industry analysts, business-to-business media and other key
influencers by implementing multiple communications strategies and
tactics. You combine strong project management and writing skills
with an in-depth knowledge of news value, industry trends and
client needs to develop content and messaging that shapes a
positive market perception of Spectrum Enterprise. You collaborate
with teams across the organization to incorporate and integrate
targeted strategies. You maximize department efforts by effectively
coordinating internal and external resources. You report to the
Director of Strategic Communications for goals, guidance and
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.What you
- Encourage company-wide excellence by actively and consistently
supporting all efforts to enhance and simplify the client
- Enhance marketing campaigns across the organization by using
analyst insights and industry trends to shape informative,
effective and compelling communications.
- Develop informative and enticing communications by
collaborating in the development of analyst presentations, news
releases and thought leadership articles.
- Increase sales by identifying, strategizing and implementing
opportunities to build brand awareness among analysts, media and
targeted influencer audiences while analyzing performance across
- Maximize marketing efficiency and effectiveness by maintaining
a database of presentations, reports and industry surveys.
- Expand industry knowledge by remaining current with news cycles
through media analysis and insights and communication with internal
and external research groups, industry organizations and other
- Set and meet deadlines for multiple projects while maintaining
accuracy and efficiency through effective project management
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
assigned.Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of communications experience working with
industry analysts and business-to-business media.
- Proven prioritization and organizational skills with the
ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while
working with a sense of urgency.
- Deadline-driven with the ability to manage all phases of a
large project independently in a dynamic, fast-paced
- History of working with all levels of an organization while
showing sound judgment and initiative to accomplish job
- Track record of analyzing and interpreting data to make
- Confident when presenting complex information.
- Solid attention to detail balanced with a focus on the client
using honesty, integrity and ethics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.How you will stand out from the
- Familiar with the needs of the technology industry analyst
- Track record of researching, identifying and effectively
communicating with others who influence enterprise technology
- Experience working within a corporate communications team
leveraging integrated marketing activities.
- Strong writing skills.
- Knowledge of telecommunications products and services.Your
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations,
marketing or a related field, or an equivalent combination of
education, training and experience (required).
- Master's degree in a related field (preferred).MGN350 312759
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Stamford , Analyst and PR Marketing Manager Spectrum Enterprise, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!