Chief Experience Officer - To 190K - Woodbury, NY
Company: The Symicor Group
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionThe PositionOur bank client is seeking to fill a
Chief Experience Officer role in the Woodbury, NY area. The
successful candidate will be responsible for setting and meeting
goals within the Retail Deposit, Consumer Lending, and Marketing
Departments. The candidate will be making recommendations for
retail deposit and consumer lending product mix, funding strategy,
marketing promotions, actions to achieve plans, and the Banks
overall branding strategy.This position comes with a generous
salary of up to $190K and full benefits package. (This is not a
remote position.)Chief Experience Officer responsibilities
- Directing and overseeing bank performance through managing the
consumer lending, marketing, and retail delivery functions of the
- Promoting a sales and service culture through coaching,
guidance, and staff motivation, establishes individual, department,
and branch goals, along with performance standards.
- Providing clear directions on strategic goals, translating and
prioritizing them into business and performance measures.
- Assisting with defining the marketing needs by branch and
aligning marketing efforts with the Retail goals and working in
conjunction with both departments to execute a well-developed
- Coaching, motivating, and developing managers within the
Retail, Consumer, and Marketing Departments.
- Overseeing the overall consumer loan origination function.
- Assuring that the retail area is actively deepening customer
relationships through direct sales efforts, cross-selling, and
outbound contact efforts.
- Ensuring training and development of retail staff occur on bank
protocol, operational processes, policies, and procedures.
- Performing other duties as required to fulfill the
responsibilities of the position.RequirementsWho Are You?Youre
someone who wants to influence your own development. Youre looking
for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your
passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition
of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.You
also bring the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors degree in business, economics, finance, or related
field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five or more years of senior management experience at a
- Pertinent experience includes Consumer Lending and Retail
- Strong understanding of regulatory compliance in each assigned
- Understanding marketing and advertising.
- High-level analytical and communication skills.BenefitsThis
position comes with a generous salary of up to $190K and full
benefits package. (This is not a remote position.)
Keywords: The Symicor Group, Stamford , Chief Experience Officer - To 190K - Woodbury, NY, Executive , Woodbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!