Manager, Business Planning, Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: August 5, 2022
At a glance:
- Do you have a background in business planning and supporting
the operational and financial planning and analysis needs of a
- Can you commit to a leadership role guiding a team to provide
effective data-driven financial reporting and data analysis?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and
a focus on professional development?Our company:At Spectrum
Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that
encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We
promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity,
innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client
expectations.Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications,
Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology
solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications
service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes
networking and managed services solutions: Internet access,
Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum
Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with
clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions
designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about
Spectrum Enterprise can be found at
enterprise.spectrum.com.Highlights:As the Manager of Business
Planning, you drive revenue growth by supporting the creation of a
business plan that summarizes the company's current state and the
broader market while providing detailed steps to improve
performance. You focus on providing integrated analyses of
financial and operational metrics for senior leadership to
leverage. You maximize business planning efforts by guiding a team
of high-performing analysts to successfully develop and execute
data-driven financial reporting and analysis. You thrive in an
office environment providing data analysis to business partners
across the organization and traveling as needed to achieve company
objectives. You report to the Senior Director of Business Planning
for goals, guidance and assistance.Position benefits:
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on Spectrum services where available.What you
- Drive the operational and planning functions for the enterprise
operating expenses to develop forecasts, reporting, summaries and
integrated analysis of financial and operational metrics.
- Ensure accurate entries and coding by serving as the primary
point of contact and subject matter expert between the business
planning and accounting.
- Ensure fiscal success by managing budget and forecast
functions, model development, reporting and analysis, including
costs and metrics.
- Act as a liaison to the Business Planning team to support
monthly financial reporting summaries and forecast trends related
to department budget processes.
- Guide complex data management, including reviewing and
analyzing data, to provide solutions and visibility of data to
- Improve business efficiency by managing projects and providing
support to business partners, including reviewing project and
process performance and monitoring continuous improvement
- Achieve objectives and deliverables by effectively executing
department processes and methodologies.
- Deliver proof of concepts, new products, services, processes or
support technologies by ensuring a complete analysis and
understanding of interdependencies, business risks and mitigators
that could impact or be impacted.
- Document and implement all defined business rules and policies
as designed to ensure projects are completed on time and within
- Provide quarterly operational reports of supply chain
operations by managing portions of the audit.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
assigned.Required keys for success:
- Two or more years of management experience.
- Five or more years of accounting, business planning or finance
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills with the
ability to work and model a high sense of ownership, collaboration
and execution excellence.
- Track record of working independently and in a collaborative
and dynamic team environment while managing multiple projects and
- History of analyzing and interpreting data to quickly identify
business solutions and opportunities.
- Confident when preparing and conducting data-driven
presentations for senior leadership.
- Proven ability to make decisions and resolve issues while
working under pressure.
- Sound judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties.
- Ability to make decisions and work collaboratively to resolve
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.How you will stand out from the
- Experience with Essbase data management system.
- Familiar with SAP and Ariba.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry.Your education:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related
field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and
experience (required). FAN560 318633 318633BR
Keywords: Spectrum, Stamford , Manager, Business Planning, Spectrum Enterprise, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!