Nurse Manager - Emergency Department and Immediate Care Unit
Company: Stamford Hospital
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Continue your career path in Nursing Leadership by joining our
team as a Nurse Manager of the Emergency Department and Immediate
Care Unit. This is an exciting opportunity for a strong Emergency
Department leader to impact our patient experience and staff
engagement.The Nurse Manager is a key member of our leadership team
and is accountable for the daily operations including staffing,
productivity, budget management, and service standards. The
position is available to mentor and develop staff, interface with
the other departments to assure patient throughput and collaborate
with the professional development department to assess and identify
the learning needs of the staff. The manger utilizes both clinical
and leadership skills to identify opportunities for performance
improvement. The manger participates in the selection, evaluation
and coaching of the unit employees. In addition the manager is
responsible for the identification of and overall clinical and
financial performance and discharge process.
- We are committed to building an inclusive workplace that values
diversity and inclusion and reflects the diversity of the community
and patients we serve.#RN123
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in nursing leadership,
nursing supervision as a clinical coordinator or charge nurse
- Three (3) years direct experience as a Nurse Manager in an ED
setting is strongly preferred
- Licensed RN is required
- BSN required, MSN preferred
- Knowledge of CMS regulations regarding admission to acute
- The ability to compile objective and measurable data and
produce written reports is required.
- The ability to develop and communicate written policies and
procedures is required.
- High level of competency with computers and computer software
such as MS Office or equivalent is required. Specifically, the
ability to perform data and statistical analysis using Microsoft
Excel or equivalent is required.
- Excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal and
public speaking skills are required.
- Preferred professional nursing specialty certification within 2
years of hire
Required Experienceby Jobble
Keywords: Stamford Hospital, Stamford , Nurse Manager - Emergency Department and Immediate Care Unit, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!