Strategic Marketing Manager
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Strategic Marketing Manager: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
(DEI) Institute (L5)
Do you have a strategic and executional mindset that can deliver
high-value communications results that drive business objectives?
We need entrepreneurial and passionate professionals to play in
this world. If this is you, hit the "Apply Now" button!
Work you'll do
- Collaborating with DEI leaders to help define the DEI Institute
eminence strategy, marketplace priorities, and engagement.
- Designing and developing channel strategies (media, events,
digital, social, and short form content platforms) that align to
promote DEI Institute business priorities.
- Innovating to promote our DEI Institute story - bring external
best practices around digital and social media, interactive
content, and multi-media. Work with the DEI Institute team and
internal marketing agency to execute against these
- Positioning Deloitte as a thought leader, committed to
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging, Workforce Well-Being, and
making an external impact to lead the change we want to see in the
Additionally, the role requires you to:
- Be a creative thinker, someone who thinks outside of the box,
and has the ability to implement innovative marketing platforms and
tools, including leading-edge social media strategies.
- Navigate a matrixed organizational structure and make the
strategic connections across internal and external communications
to drive success, including the proven ability to manage external
- Be a leader, team player, and proactive professional who works
and thinks strategically, while guiding the team at the tactical
level to deliver high-value marketing and communications results.
Collaborate for results and impact.
- Develop plans and materials, increase engagement, and
accelerate the adoption curve of initiatives.
- Leverage superlative organizational and project management
skills; craft agile short-term and long-term action plans.
- Use strong skills in writing and editing and coach team members
on how to impact significant change through communications and
empower them to use self-service tools.
- Counsel senior leaders regarding objectives, programs, and
- Measure the effectiveness of strategies and approaches.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times when
dealing with sensitive or proprietary information.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and
the clients and industries/sectors you serve
Deloitte's Marketing & Communications team provides value to the
U.S. Firms by delivering innovative marketing and communications
strategies and approaches for internal and external audiences. We
build and protect our brand, and help our leaders influence
positive behaviors, drive change, reinforce successes, and promote
a strong sense of community through coordinated, consistent
messaging. From concept to execution, we help our leaders reach
their audience and achieve a consistent standard of excellence
using proven marketing and communication methodologies.
- communications professional with at least 10+ years of relevant
experience, in multi-dimensional marketing programs, including the
use of social media.
- Experience with and/or deep understanding of Diversity, Equity
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing or Communications
- Experience in successfully managing and delivering executive
requests in a large-scale corporate environment preferred.
- Proven ability to research, analyze, and consolidate complex
content into cohesive, clear, straightforward messaging.
- Proven success in developing and executing strategy and plans
for a large business, preferably in professional services.
- Experience teaming across business units.
- Strong knowledge of best practices in marketing.
- Experience in measuring the effectiveness of marketing
strategies and approaches.
- Expert-level proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook,
and Word; knowledgeable in all aspects of Microsoft Office and
- The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range
of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions
including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training;
licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational
needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the
applicable geographic differential associated with the location at
which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical
for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for
their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts
and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the
current range is $ 95,500 to 159,165
Keywords: Deloitte, Stamford , Strategic Marketing Manager, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!