Company: Beauty Quest Group
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Beauty Quest Group is a leading integrated manufacturer and
marketer of hair care products from branded and private label hair
care, color, and styling products to professional salons and
specialty retailers.BQG sells a wide range of hair care products
under its own brands, Aquage, RUSK, and One 'n Only, as well as
Private Label brands for leading retailers. BQG also provides
contract manufacturing services to other leading marketers of hair
care and other topical products.Our amazing team here at Beauty
Quest Group is the driving force and foundation of the company. Our
thriving culture is based on Creativity, Innovation, Education, and
Teamwork.Your Role We are looking for an experienced ecommerce
professional to help manage the growth of our ecommerce channels:
DTC, B2B, and Amazon. As an integral member of the ecommerce team,
you will own marketing initiatives, digital content creation,
merchandising, forecasting, and reporting.The ideal candidate will
have proven success managing an ecommerce site, briefing and
executing launches, experience steering agencies, and collaborating
cross-functionally to drive the successful completion of digital
projects while maintaining an eye on meeting revenue objectives.
- You own the day-to-day operations of multiple DTC ecommerce
sites, managing the promotional calendar, new product launches,
homepage and landing page content, UX/navigation, CRO, SEO, and
- You strive to create a customer journey that is engaging, easy
to navigate, and extends LTV
- You create a strong merchandising strategy that considers
inventory availability, product performance, customer feedback,
consumer trends, and seasonality
- You implement best practices for product page content on DTC,
B2B, and Amazon, owning new product set up
- You manage reviews generation and sampling through
relationships with Power Reviews and Bazaarvoice
- You project manage the work of our outside web development
agency, to implement site enhancements as well as develop new
- You assist in launching and optimizing Shopify apps and other
- You assist in generating weekly/monthly/quarterly sales and
- You execute marketing that converts through strong creative and
copy, managing email and SMS, as well as participating in
overseeing the execution of Paid Social and Paid Search
- You manage inventory replenishment and forecasting, customer
service issues, and liaising with finance
- Pitch in as needed across web properties and projects
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7+ years of experience in e-commerce
- Understanding of the customer journey, growth and performance
marketing levers, including Email, SMS, Paid Social, Paid Search,
- Comfortable with Shopify, Klaviyo, and Google Analytics
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Teams, Excel in
- Critical thinker with a solutions-driven attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Positive and proactive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Expertise in haircare, beauty, or fashion is nice to have, but
not requiredSuccess at BQG requires that...
- You are a doer.
- You're a team player.
- You're kind to others.
- You are approachable, honest, and straightforward.
- You want to get your hands dirty.
- You solve problems.
- You are flexible.
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate about
- If you don't know something, you say so. Then collab with the
team to find solutions.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You are an insatiable learner, especially when it comes to
Keywords: Beauty Quest Group, Stamford , Ecommerce Manager, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!