Project Manager Kitchen and Baths
Company: HomeRenew Buyer, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities
to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to
representatives of the owner
- or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or
- Direct and supervise construction or related workers.
- Negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with clients,
- subcontractors. Work Activities
- Scheduling Work and Activities - Scheduling events, programs,
- activities, as well as the work of others.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -
- information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by
- written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others - Getting
members of a
- group to work together to accomplish tasks.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work - Developing
specific goals and
- plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Develop operating strategies, plans, or procedures.
- Prepare financial reports, or budgets.
- Communicate organizational information to customers .
- Communicate organizational policies and procedures. Daily
- Electronic Mail
- Face-to-Face Discussions
- Wear Common Protective or Safety Equipment such as Safety
Shoes, Glasses, Gloves, Hearing Protection, Hard Hats, or Life
Jackets Experience Requirements
- 5+ years of work-related experience, on-the-job training,
and/or vocational training.
- Experience with coordinating, supervising, managing, or
training others. Skills
- Coordination - Adjusting actions in relation to others'
- Management of Personnel Resources - Motivating, developing,
- directing people as they work, identifying the best people for
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people
are saying, taking
- time to understand the points being made, asking questions as
- not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Monitoring - Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself,
- or organizations to make improvements or take corrective
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Building and Construction - Knowledge of materials, methods,
and the tools
- involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or
- Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and
- principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation,
- modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and
coordination of people
- and resources.
- Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and
- providing customer and personal services. This includes
- assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and
evaluation of customer satisfaction. Technology Skills
- Microsoft office - Word; Outlook; Excel
- Cloud-based data access and sharing software - Dropbox; Google
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Project management software - HCSS HeavyBid; HCSS HeavyJob;
- Primavera Enterprise Project Portfolio Management ; Quantum
- Quantum Project Manager PI180406132
Keywords: HomeRenew Buyer, Inc., Stamford , Project Manager Kitchen and Baths, Executive , Commack, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!