Business Analyst Manager
Company: Teachers Federal Credit Union
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The Manager Business Analytics is responsible for overseeing and
developing business analyst staff, and acts as facilitator and a
liaison between the business and IT. The Manager is responsible for
developing, implementing and sustaining consistency of EPMO
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred (business
administration, IT, engineering, or related analytical field) or
equivalent experience generally based on 2:1 (experience:
- Minimum five years of related experience; financial institution
- Minimum three years of management experience required
- Experience in facilitating UAT testing with the ability to
write end-to-end test cases and test scripts required
- Experience in process design and process improvement
- Experience with project management tools
- Familiarity with Google's Suite of Office Applications
- Lucidchart experience preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred
- CBAP, CSM, and/or PMP certification(s) preferred
- Work closely with all teams to develop an understanding of
organization wide processes.
- Lead and collaborate across LOBs for User Acceptance Testing
- Gather, analyze and document business requirements and
- Identify options for, and facilitate, potential solutions from
both technical and business feasibility.
- Develop and execute testing scripts that fully exercise all
- Ensure end to end cycle testing is completed and approved for
- Performs other duties as needed upon request by immediate
- Lead and influence the business / system / product requirements
with Business, Technology, and vendor stakeholders to deliver
projects and programs.
- Collaborate with the EPMO, business, technology, development,
and vendor partners to understand, interpret, and fully document
scope, solutions, constraints, and risks.
- Act as trusted advisor to senior stakeholders, assist in
implementing priorities, and resolve conflicts regarding the
requirements and solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, collaboratively, or
leading a team while remaining agile and flexible in a rapidly
changing environment and managing multiple competing
Keywords: Teachers Federal Credit Union, Stamford , Business Analyst Manager, Executive , Hauppauge, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!