Senior Manager, Client Marketing, Spectrum Enterpr
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just
employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting
to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee,
Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic
Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated.
If you identify with any of the following communities do not
hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular
opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: SpectrumJob Description
At a glance:
- Are you skilled at supporting a field sales organization as it
pursues sales objectives, including incremental sold revenue and
- Can you guide a team of one or more marketing managers as they
develop, implement and optimize marketing initiatives focused on
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and
a focus on professional development? Our company:
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Senior Manager of Client Marketing, you help drive sales
through the development and implementation of our client marketing
plan. You are a decisive leader skilled at managing a team of
client marketing managers through initiatives from inception
through final reporting. You combine your industry knowledge and
understanding of company objectives to manage existing client
marketing projects, such as renewal marketing, sales list
development and offer development.
You propel business through the identification and execution of new
value chain relationships while managing a portfolio of existing
ones. You work with Sales, Sales Operations, Product Management,
Client Services and other teams to inform and optimize current
efforts and deploy new ones. You direct campaigns in an office
environment and travel as needed to meet company objectives. You
report to the Senior Director of Client Marketing for goals,
guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.What you
- Encourage company-wide excellence and growth by actively and
consistently supporting all efforts to simplify and enhance the
- Drive marketing campaigns by leading one or more client
marketing managers through the full marketing campaign lifecycle,
to include post-campaign analyses and reports.
- Coordinate and implement enterprise-wide marketing campaigns
through collaboration with internal teams and outside advertising
- Ensure financial success by managing the budget and monthly
accrual process for respective areas.
- Attract and develop talent by retaining, leading, training and
providing effective coaching.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
assigned.Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of direct marketing experience.
- Five or more years of experience partnering with creative
advertising agencies to develop marketing campaigns that deliver
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications products and
- Expert in marketing strategies, procedures and project
- Detail-oriented with the ability to analyze and interpret data
and continually evolve strategies based on key learnings.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to work independently
and communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Solid prioritization and organizational skills with the ability
to make decisions and resolve issues while working under
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.How you will stand out from the
- Five or more years of direct marketing experience in
business-to-business (B2B) and digital marketing.
- Knowledge of marketing automation.
- Familiar with Spectrum Enterprise products and services.
- Experience developing direct marketing campaigns for
- Ability to assess reporting and measurements of activity
results to derive insights, identify trends, form hypotheses
regarding root cause and recommend appropriate next steps.Your
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field, or an
equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Keywords: Humanity, Stamford , Senior Manager, Client Marketing, Spectrum Enterpr, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!