Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Sales Manager will coordinate office
administration and procedures to ensure effectiveness, efficiency
and productivity.They are responsible for developing intra-office
communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures,
inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation.
This position will be started as a Senior Insurance Producer with a
promotion into Sales Manager after 90 days. We are looking for an
energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats.
Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and
executive support related tasks and able to work independently with
little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the
administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse
people. The Sales Manager will work jointly with the Sr. Insurance
Producer to effectively manage the office and ensure sales and
retention goals are met.
- Paid holidays.
- 3 weeks PTO to start.
- Monthly Commission
- Monthly Bonus
- Paid birthday off.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as
- Meet new business and retention goals.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate
Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Develop new Financial Services opportunities.
- Document each customer contact in eAgent.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity
including financial products.
- Share training and education knowledge and expertise with team
- Hold staff accountable for meeting goals and compliance
- Foster a positive work environment with team.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to
queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Stay up-to-date on industry market trends and best
- Educate clients on the insurance policies that best suit their
- Provide policies to new clients and explain benefits/risks of
- 2 years of Property & Casualty Insurance experience
- Property & Casualty Insurance License Required.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is
- Must complete personality test to be eligible for an
Keywords: Allstate, Stamford , Sales Manager, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!