Senior Manager, Vertical Marketing Programs, Spect
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just
employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting
to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee,
Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic
Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated.
If you identify with any of the following communities do not
hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular
opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: SpectrumJob Description
At a glance:
- Are you a marketing professional skilled at developing and
implementing marketing plans and campaigns to drive acquisition in
a business-to-business (B2B) environment?
- Can you drive successful results in the healthcare and
hospitality verticals while leading a team of marketing
professionals and working with cross-functional boundary
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and
a focus on professional development? Our company:
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Senior Manager of Vertical Marketing Programs, you drive
sales through detailed marketing campaign and promotion success
with outside agencies for the healthcare and hospitality segments.
You are passionate about aligning the ecosystem by leading the
annual development and execution of the go-to-market (GTM) and
business development strategy. You are a decisive leader skilled at
managing a team of vertical Program Managers through marketing
initiatives from inception through final reporting. You combine
your industry knowledge and understanding of company objectives to
manage vertical programs such as campaigns for telehealth, Rural
Health and national hotel brands.
You propel business through the identification and execution of new
value chain relationships while managing a portfolio of existing
ones. You maximize efforts by leading the analysis of the sales
funnel and actual revenue. You excel at developing a quarterly
vertical business review versus the target and forecasts market
demand. You achieve company growth by working with Sales, Sales
Operations, Product Management and Strategy to drive demand and
lead generation. You direct campaigns within an office environment
and travel as needed to meet company objectives. You report to the
Director of Vertical Marketing for goals, guidance and
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.What you
- Encourage company-wide excellence and growth by actively and
consistently supporting all efforts to simplify and enhance the
- Drive marketing campaigns by leading a group of
cross-functional vertical Program Managers through the completion
of marketing campaigns, to include post-campaign analyses and
- Coordinate and implement enterprise-wide marketing campaigns
through collaboration with internal teams and outside advertising
- Craft creative media strategies by partnering with research
teams to develop in-depth client insights.
- Ensure financial success by managing the budget and monthly
accrual process for respective areas.
- Attract and develop talent by leading, training and providing
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
assigned.Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of creative campaign development and
- Five or more years of direct marketing experience.
- Five or more years of experience partnering with creative
advertising agencies to develop marketing campaigns that deliver
- Experience with marketing project management.
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications products and
- Expert in marketing strategies, procedures and project
- History of developing campaigns for acquisition, upgrade,
cross-sell, upsell, retention, education and brand marketing.
- Extensive experience in developing direct marketing campaigns,
strategies and initiatives.
- Track record of developing scientific matrices and executing on
- Detail-oriented with the ability to analyze and interpret data
and continually evolve strategies based on key learnings.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to work independently
and communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Solid prioritization and organizational skills with the ability
to make decisions and resolve issues while working under
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.How you will stand out from the
- Knowledge of Spectrum Enterprise products and services.
- B2B marketing experience.
- Familiar with healthcare, hospitality and technology industry
- Experience developing direct marketing campaigns for
subscription-based businesses.Your education:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field, or
equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Keywords: Humanity, Stamford , Senior Manager, Vertical Marketing Programs, Spect, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!