Senior Product Marketing Manager Cybersecurity Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: May 15, 2022
At a glance:
- Are you an experienced product marketing expert that thrives at
the intersection of product, marketing and sales?
- Can you collaborate with cross-functional teams and boundary
partners to achieve company objectives for cybersecurity
- Do you desire an influential role in shaping the image and
value of a technology leader?Our company:
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager for Cybersecurity, you
support products that protect enterprises and their users, networks
and content with DDoS, Unified Threat Management, Remote Access and
other cloud and perimeter-based solutions. You help drive product
revenue, boost market share and increase product consideration by
leading the development of strategies and initiatives. You maintain
an in-depth understanding of the product, personas and market place
to enable effective participation in product launch, growth and
development opportunities. You collaborate with cross-functional
teams and boundary partners in Product Management, Sales and
Marketing to achieve company objectives. You work within an office
environment interacting with teams via in-person and digitally. You
report directly to the Director of Product Marketing for goals,
guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.What you
- Encourage company-wide success through active and consistent
support of all efforts to simplify and enhance the client
- Create and manage compelling and clear product positioning,
messaging, solution narratives, and value proposition while using
use cases to ensure adoption of messaging across the business
- Achieve product objectives by defining marketing requirements,
establishing and championing a comprehensive product go-to-market
strategy and leading cross-functional teams across Product, Sales,
Marketing and Training to implement plans that grow awareness,
preference and purchase of existing products.
- Construct comprehensive strategies and requirements to assist
in launching new products into the market and sales channels while
leading cross-functional teams to execute launch plans.
- Research the current buyer, competition and marketplace to
identify or validate market growth or expansion opportunities.
- Guide marketing efforts by maintaining an understanding of the
buyer's journey, influencing the marketing content roadmap and
conceptualizing or developing tools and resources, such as website
copy, seller reference materials, analyst materials, return on
investment (ROI) tools, sales scripts, battle cards, product briefs
and product presentations.
- Perform additional duties related the position as
assigned.Required keys for success:
- Seven or more years of experience in product marketing,
external facing product management or a related position.
- Proven ability to effectively explain value and benefits
derived from technical concepts and convey them to all types of
- Experience creating effective messaging, positioning and sales
- Strong project management skills with the ability to set and
meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously while
maintaining accuracy and efficiency in deliverables.
- Prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to
manage all phases of a large project, such as product launches,
from beginning to end with sufficient autonomy.
- Prior experience working with all levels of an organization,
different disciplines and varying degrees of technical and business
- History of showing sound judgment and initiative to accomplish
job duties and resolve issues while working under pressure.
- Confidence when conducting formal presentations or speaking
publicly to large audiences.
- Track record of analyzing and interpreting data and market
research to make recommendations based on analysis and
- Ability to evaluate, recommend and execute strategies and
actions quickly and accurately.
- Detail-oriented balanced with the ability to think
- Highly developed capacity for teamwork with the ability to
foster and manage change.How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Previous communications industry experience targeting the IT
- Familiar with cybersecurity solutions, frameworks or
technologies, such as SASE, threat management, firewalls, VPNs or
working with relevant technology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.Your education:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or a related field, or
an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Master's degree in a related field (preferred).MPD328 308771-1
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Stamford , Senior Product Marketing Manager Cybersecurity Spectrum Enterprise, Executive , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!